Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-07-2014, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
They are not private. The one I tried stayed available to all.

I know we non financial supporters are not allowed pms but it would be lovely if pm were allowed to veterans.
Rose - look out for a FAO Rosebud 77 message for you. It should already show and be visible only to you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2014, 07:27 PM
Evening everyone been busy in the garden and popped into a local village for a look round and had a nice coffee and scone out. Couldn't do much waiting for Dillon's insurance money to be paid back (hopefully). Gordens car battery decided to die at the gate Friday night so that ate into the money we did have left for the weekend to do something for his belated birthday and our anniversary.

I believe congratulations are due to FL.
Moyra's had another shrub given a severe haircut, Eileen has had a nice Italian meal out and Malka is having trouble with a phone bill.
Oh yes and miss P has settled into her new home.

My idea I mentioned this morning has been put into place for Dillon so if he wants to stay out all night he can and I can go up to bed.
I sleep at the back and with windows open and Dillon usually sleeps on the piece of grass not far from the house and the patio under the gazebo. Right down the end of the garden and to the right is the gravel area where we park the cars it is a big area and then the farm gate which leads to drive we have access over.
Gorden has put green tarpaulin over the gate and chicken wire at the top of the gate so no one can see through the gate and that Dillon may be wandering around down there. If they were able to see down the 100 ft driveway. There is also a farm gate at the top next to our neighbours house and anyone would have to walk down the gravel drive which I can tell you makes a racket. Gorden has also put a heavy link chain round the gate and a padlock which will be locked at night. I am going to shut the back door but leave the conservatory open so if he wants to come in there he can but of course if he barks to come in the house I will get up and let him in.
Being mid terrace it is difficult to access the garden from anywhere else 6ft fence one side 12 maybe 15ft conifer hedge the other side. 6 ft fence at the bottom of the garden with a big drop down into the bungalows garden and they have a very invasive security light which lights our garden up also. I probably won't sleep well but at least it will be more comfortable than the sofa every night and Dillon will be comfortable while we have this awful humidity.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2014, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
They are not private. The one I tried stayed available to all.
You probably thought it was cos you could see it, as you posted it. No one else could though
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2014, 08:52 PM
Lynn, glad you have found a solution to help dillon (and hopefully you)
Fourlegz, huge congrats to you
Moyra, hope managed to get your dinner sorted in the end, we have a gas barbie now, my dad isn't keen but i like the quickness of it
Helena, that is truly awful about the dog, i do hope he/she will be o.k, it is right you can't carry anything with a locking blade i believe, i have scissors in my bag just in case though, i would rather be done for carrying an offensive weapon and my dog be o.k
Mjfromga, i hope you had a good trip
Ndidi, hope your head is soon better
tawneywolf, i do hope you are 100% soon
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6