View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 09:53 AM
It's a small set back from a huge step forward. We will keep hoping and praying for you Layla. You WILL have him home soon xx
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 10:29 AM
He will more than likely be "holed"up during the day after his scare, it's a case of patiently waiting I'm sure he will come home
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Kaos was heard repeatedly howling about an hour ago - the boy is still alive and in the area.

Layla is searching now.

If I hear anything else I will let everyone know straight away.

Take care.

Seoniad.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post
Kaos was heard repeatedly howling about an hour ago - the boy is still alive and in the area.

Layla is searching now.

If I hear anything else I will let everyone know straight away.

Take care.

Seoniad.
Wonderful news........ everything's crossed here x
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 11:10 AM
oH PLEASE let her get him this time...I have everything crossed. I cannot imagine how exhausted they both must be and how upset and anxious Layla is. I have all the positive vibes i can muster heading their way.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Same here, lots of vibes that Kaos is back home soonest.
Becky
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
I cannot imagine how exhausted they both must be and how upset and anxious Layla is. I have all the positive vibes i can muster heading their way.
She's on her knees Ramble......but Layla will never give up and the support she has been given by members picks her up and helps through the dark times.

Hopefully Kaos will be home with her soon.......then he's grounded till he's 12!

Take good care of yourself

Seoniad.
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 11:38 AM
I keep thinking of the time when Kaos was just a few feet away and couldn't be persuaded to come. How absolutely devastated you must have been to lose him again. But now you know where he is I am sure you will be able to bring him home.
Would the dog warden or the RSPCA not be able to help? They must have some experience of this sort of situation.

Keep going Layla.
Lots of hugs xxx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Seonaid, I just wish I was closer so could do more.
I have everything crossed here though...I just can't bare to think of how both of them are feeling x
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by talassie View Post
Would the dog warden or the RSPCA not be able to help? They must have some experience of this sort of situation.

Keep going Layla.
Lots of hugs xxx
Hi Talassie,

Layla has taken advice from the RSPCA, the Dog Warden and the local Wildlife Ranger. The area Kaos is in is difficult to access, dangerous and some parts private property. Folks are rallying round and more help is being given as to when she can gain access. It's taken to this point to persuade willing local resident to stay away and not chase the lad to catch him if he is sighted. He would leave the area and Layla would be back to square one.

As JoedeeUk said, it has to be a patient waiting game with this boy. Just Layla and Kaos.

He's managed to survive there for almost a month........now he has to come home, and I hope and pray it's today.

Take care.

Seoniad.
Closed Thread
Page 55 of 71 « First < 5 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 65 > Last »