View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2010, 10:42 AM
We are going too collect Ollie at 3pm this afternoon.

Nadia says he is about the same as Saturday so his progress hasn't improved since then nor has it got worse.

She says he is manageable for us too have at home now and wants to see how he goes with being at home. We bypass our vet now and any problems or worries we contact her and go back too her if felt necessary.

He has a long way too go and there is no guarantee he will fully recover or that we may not be facing this problem again at some point sooner or later but whatever happens he is coming home and we will deal with things as and when they happen now. We may still face the awful scenario we thought we might have too face this week but we will try with him and can do no more now except leave it in the hands of fate and deal with that if and when we have too.

So thank you so much for the Dogsey vibes for now he is coming home thanks too all the support and kind wishes from all our Dogsey friends.
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 10:54 AM
I am so pleased he is coming home, lets home he improves more at home xx
boxerdoggem
New Member!
Female 

13-12-2010, 10:54 AM
so happy for u! hopefully ollie will improve in his own surroundings and with plenty of tlc x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
We are going too collect Ollie at 3pm this afternoon.

Nadia says he is about the same as Saturday so his progress hasn't improved since then nor has it got worse.

She says he is manageable for us too have at home now and wants to see how he goes with being at home. We bypass our vet now and any problems or worries we contact her and go back too her if felt necessary.

He has a long way too go and there is no guarantee he will fully recover or that we may not be facing this problem again at some point sooner or later but whatever happens he is coming home and we will deal with things as and when they happen now. We may still face the awful scenario we thought we might have too face this week but we will try with him and can do no more now except leave it in the hands of fate and deal with that if and when we have too.

So thank you so much for the Dogsey vibes for now he is coming home thanks too all the support and kind wishes from all our Dogsey friends.
So pleased to hear this Lynn xxx
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 11:06 AM
So glad he is coming home today. Really hope he shows some improvement in the days/weeks to come.xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 11:38 AM
That is fantastic news. I know the future is still uncertain but at least he will be home with you again and you can see how things go from there.
I am sending lots of positive thoughts through now, that his arrival at home will see him going from strength to strength so all this can soon be put behind you.
Really happy for you Lynn although I know your emotions will be mixed range from joy to worry, but at least you have your boy back.
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Fantastic news, lets hope being at home is the spur to help him fully recover.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Excellent news that Ollie is coming home.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 12:13 PM
aww thats great

lynn ,my boy had a spinal embolism.. i was told to have him pts...i didnt,was a slow recovery but he learnt to walk again and had many more years of quality life

give him and u a big squidgy hug from here xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2010, 12:29 PM
At last, I'm so happy for you I know you're not going to expect too much and will take each day as it comes, but at least he'll be home where he belongs, each day at a time Lynn, and hopefully, he'll get better and better as time goes on. I think you really have been given a miracle here, all the very best with him, and I can't wait to see piccies when he's settled in back at home.
Page 54 of 123 « First < 4 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 104 > Last »