Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Chill out, girl
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2008, 10:32 PM
I took Inca out round the block about 10 o'clock, just as my boss was driving round the corner of the road. She must've had to work my evening run.
Normally it's me coming home pooped as she's tucked up in bed.
I didn't wave.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 07:08 AM
Becky, that had me in stitches " I didn't Wave"
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 10:49 AM
Lol and me too, but then she always has me in stitches!!! Sounds like you're getting back to your old self now Becky. MInd you, you SHOULD have waved shouldn't you????!!!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Well today I am waiting for the start of the Grand Prix (it's rainign and there may be crashes ) and then I will be taking Tonto for a run on the beach/nature reserve. I have my camera on charge, but I may get blown away!
We bought stuff for a barbeque when we went shopping yesterday but somehow I don't think we'll be having one today.
Yesterday it was scorching, but we weren't hungry, typical!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Well today I am waiting for the start of the Grand Prix (it's rainign and there may be crashes ) and then I will be taking Tonto for a run on the beach/nature reserve. I have my camera on charge, but I may get blown away!
We bought stuff for a barbeque when we went shopping yesterday but somehow I don't think we'll be having one today.
Yesterday it was scorching, but we weren't hungry, typical!
You're as bad as me waiting for the crashes in the Grand Prix Enjoy your day Becky
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Well, I had a really, really terrible night for reasons I may divulge later.
But now I am off for my ECG with a raging headache and a short fuse!
OH is going to wish he was at work today I can tell you.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 11:25 AM
OH NOOOOOO, just as you were learning to relax and chill out something awful must have happened overnight! I just hope whatever it was is now over, oh I'm so sorry to hear this news Becky

It might be a good thing I suppose that you're having an ECG when you're all wound up, coz if nothing shows up when you're like this, then that's gotta be good news hasn't it?!!

No doubt you'll be giving us all the news of what went on overnight then when you're up to it (me? I'mnot nosey!!!) You take care, try and calm down, only because it won't do your poor little racing heart much good to keep pressurising it like this, it can't work overtime all the time, just like you can't!

Huuuuuge ((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) you poor thing, you sound as if you've been through the mill.xxxxxx TAke care, xxxxx
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 02:18 PM
Right well I still have a stinky headache, but a cream slice is helping

Why I had a bad night.

I like a glass of wine, two at the most as I am a good girl , and because whereas I used to be able to trough wine like evian now it gives me a bit of a head. Not when I wake up but at about 10am, god help all those within reach!

So I had 1/2 a bottle of rose left last Friday, so when we went for our sprint round Sainsbury's I bought another one and we bought the OH a double bottle of white for him.... and a bottle of very cheap vodka.

I knew he would drink his before me, but I held strong and have about 2/3 of my wine left in the fridge. See told ya I was good.

I went to bed at about 12 and he said he's be up 'in a bit'. Well I know that when he's had a glass of wine he has a tendancy to fall asleep at his laptop, mouse in hand. He plays an online game, one of those wizardy ones, and all he ever seems to do is be catching fish?
Anyway, if I do manage to get him to shut the laptop lid, he may toddle into the downstairs cloakroom and fall asleep in there.
If I leave him to fall asleep on the couch, as I am prone to do, he may well last til morning, or he may well crawl into bed frozen at 3am.
Anyway, I am a loser and will get woken up.

So I go to bed, put the tv on with an hours timer, wake up at 1.30 and go downstairs. 'Yes yes, I'm going to stop fishing now' he says.
About bloody time.
So I go back up, and hear him go out to the garage for a last ciggie.... and he'll often have a game of darts too. He is trying to cut down on the ciggies and is doing quite well.
30mins later I can't get to sleep as I know he'll be coming up, 45mins later he appears.
I had to listen to him squeaking to the hamster, the guinea pigs, giving the dogs their bedtime biscuits greeting and canoodling with the cats on the landing, then trotting into the en-suite, which is on my side of the bed, listening to him in there, door open doing whatever he forgot to do downstairs. No I'm not trying to get to sleep at all, perish the thought!

Now, I am brewing! So am facing away from him. In he gets oblivious, or rather the alcohol is persuading him everything is fine and puts a loving arm round me, which is cold and blooming heavy and within 2 minutes he is doing that thing only men can do, go to wide awake to deep deep snoring sleep instantly.
That's it, he slept like a log til morning and I was so riled and stressed I couldn't sleep, so got up to take Charlie to school with the mother of all grumps.

I had the palpitations again last night and my ecg this morning...... and the worst bit was when she wiped my feet to attach the electrodes and my fake tan came off!

I am writing today off to experience, and will enjoy my wine tonight as now he definitely has none!

Sometimes, I wish I could afford to be a dogsey supporter again coz then I'd tell you what I really thought! lol
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 03:19 PM
Lol Becky, as I was reading through all that greatly amused, I thought I must be reading through one of my old diaries!!!!! and that is WHY, we now have SEPARATE ROOMS!!!! You'll learn, you'll learn!!!!! It's not an "oldies" thing that people do it, it's the sensible option!!!! I sleep soooooo peacefully now!!!! One day you will too, if you've got any sense!!! You can always keep an "appointments book" like I do! Lol! Oh you do crack me up you do!!!
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »