View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2007, 02:33 PM
OMG i cant believe i missed this thread, Im really sorry.

Sending you big hugs xx
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Remembering Barney, a lovely boy. xxx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by Katrina342 View Post
Remembering Barney, a lovely boy. xxx
Thankyou Julie I hope your okay, it was only a year yesterday wasnt it you lost Daisy?
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2007, 07:42 PM
even a year on reading this has started me off crying,, i never knew barney but i came to know his story through your posts,, he was so beautiful and ive never before felt such grief over someone i never knew

i hope you are still running free at the bridge beautiful boy,, you made a dent in may of our hearts,, sleep tight beautiful x x
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2007, 08:06 PM
run free barney enjoy
time goes so quickly without them .
I lost my fur baby boy a year past in feb
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by Kimbles View Post
even a year on reading this has started me off crying,, i never knew barney but i came to know his story through your posts,, he was so beautiful and ive never before felt such grief over someone i never knew

i hope you are still running free at the bridge beautiful boy,, you made a dent in may of our hearts,, sleep tight beautiful x x
Thankyou Kimberley. Good to hear from nemosmum again!
I took my old video's of Barney away with me on holiday to watch for the first time since well before he died, it was neither sad nor happy but pure nostalgic pleasure to see him at full health and strength as he should be remembered, not the poor weak boy riddled with cancer that died in my lap.
Phil05
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
I imagine nobody on Dogsey could ever imagine it was 1 year on that we lost our dear old Barney for those who have seen me through the loss of my best friend.

You wont of forgotten the picnic we did at Easter 2006 1 week before we knew we would say goodbye after the cancer had taken hold...................

He was a tired boy by this time, he still loved being close to us all.
His last lie in. This picture pains me so much as he was so comfy even in his own discomfort of being riddled with cancer.
Call us sentimental but all the the other pets held a vigil while we prepared his final resting place.
Now the sun sets every evening on Barney's Balcony. A celebration of life not the end.
Remembering my loving loyal wise old Barney is painful to see these pictures again even after a whole big fat year. He was my best friend and I still miss him like he died yesterday.
He still lays with me every night Im sure. Night Barney sleep tight my lovely best friend.
Don't shoot!!! I have my hands in the air!!! I am prepared to be shot at dawn.

You people must let me remember Barney before the above event happens. I don't like injustice, but that never happened with this beautiful dog. He did not judge, he did not move in a pack, he was a friend, Laura's dog, but still a friend. You all may think I am an animal, lower than the dog but my feelings are important to me. Barney gave me a bit of his life every day, a bit of doggy play, a bit of doggy cheek and most of the time a bit of Barney's doggy love. I miss all that-he is immortalised now. Whether that is really noticed in the mist of the pack temperament and whether Laura is prepared to tell you of that special immortalisation. I'm sorry to you all, as I had promised not to invade the Dogsey site again, but had to for my short tribute to the best dog that ever entered my life, sadly missed-always remembered and sadly, all I can give him, is a tear. Phil05
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 08:06 AM
Originally Posted by Phil05 View Post
Don't shoot!!! I have my hands in the air!!! I am prepared to be shot at dawn.

You people must let me remember Barney before the above event happens. I don't like injustice, but that never happened with this beautiful dog. He did not judge, he did not move in a pack, he was a friend, Laura's dog, but still a friend. You all may think I am an animal, lower than the dog but my feelings are important to me. Barney gave me a bit of his life every day, a bit of doggy play, a bit of doggy cheek and most of the time a bit of Barney's doggy love. I miss all that-he is immortalised now. Whether that is really noticed in the mist of the pack temperament and whether Laura is prepared to tell you of that special immortalisation. I'm sorry to you all, as I had promised not to invade the Dogsey site again, but had to for my short tribute to the best dog that ever entered my life, sadly missed-always remembered and sadly, all I can give him, is a tear. Phil05
Phil05
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-05-2007, 01:18 PM
thanks so much, have promised Laura I would not interact with dogsey.

Keep the faith and where ever you go may your dogs go with you
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Laura so sorry I missed this, I lost Suki a year ago 11 May, I know how you feel...Barney was such a lovely boy, looks so happy with you even in his last days. Rest in Peace handsome boy xx
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5