View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2006, 05:18 PM
I took Vegas to vet at 10.30am this morning for a bandage change and when the vet was cutting the bandage off-there was a not a nice smell comming from it.She said it would need stitching and a thorough cleaning under general annestetic so i had to leave him there the day.

I picked him up a little while ago and the little monkey has sent me to Coventry! He wont achknowledge me,looked away when i gave him a cuddle,but i know its the drugs inside him!

Gotta take him back wednesday then saturday for bandage changes and stitches out in 10 days time.All because of some stupid numbnut throwing bottles into a lake.

His bandage this time is yellow with smilie faces!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Awww poor Vegas, he looks so sorry for himself and he has every right to be too I love that smiley bandage though - are you going to sign it

People who do this should be birched in public, that might teach them the error of their ways
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Aww bless him, loving the smilie faces!

Won't do his street cred any good though!

Wishing him a speedy recovery.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-07-2006, 05:24 PM
It wont be long til he forgives you
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Awww poor Vegas, he looks so sorry for himself and he has every right to be too I love that smiley bandage though - are you going to sign it

People who do this should be birched in public, that might teach them the error of their ways
nah-not in public Foxy where i could get reported-best to do it where people cant see then kneecap em'...
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 05:51 PM
wow steve ,i wouldnt like to get on the wrong side of you !!!!!!!!!!! if only more people had the courage of their convictions the world might be a better place ,i've seen the damage glass can do to dogs feet ,my friends lab ,almost cut her dew claw off when she went for a paddle in our local stream,she ahd to have emergency surgery ,but is ok now ,that was due to idiots throwing glass about ,so if you do met out justice give them a wallop from my freind too .
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Olly
wow steve ,i wouldnt like to get on the wrong side of you !!!!!!!!!!! if only more people had the courage of their convictions the world might be a better place ,i've seen the damage glass can do to dogs feet ,my friends lab ,almost cut her dew claw off when she went for a paddle in our local stream,she ahd to have emergency surgery ,but is ok now ,that was due to idiots throwing glass about ,so if you do met out justice give them a wallop from my freind too .
lol-im a nice guy-honest! I just hate morons and fight fire with fire!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 08:52 PM
Poor Vegas,he doesn't look happy and you don't sound happy either,I wouldn't be either flaming idiots cause you all this grief.
Hope Vegas feels better soon
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5