View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
colliecrazy1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Get well Soon Bandit.....you must be really Worried out your Head Jackie,I know What i was Like with meg in the Vets...Hope hes Doing better now
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2006, 04:36 PM
Sorry to hear about Bandit, and such a worring time you must of had. Glad he is back home with you now, and things are looking better x
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Hi everyone................thought Iwould up date you on how Bandit is doing........

well firstly , he is not recovering the way he should...............i have felt there is still something not right, he has this awfull cough...........if any of you now what "Croup " sounds like , it about sums it up................he is still very weak, cant walk far without going into a fit of coughing..............so I decided to go back and see my own vet ( the one I usually use( the trouble is when you go as an emergency, you have to take whoever is on call)

My vet said he has a very nasty throat/windpipe infection....so has given him some antibiotics............. so should be back to normal in a few days.

Just proves time and time again, how you need to trust, and have faith in your vet...........

So I hope to have my baby boy back to his normal self soon
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-04-2006, 09:50 PM
Hi Jackie it must be a relief to have Bandit home..have you tried giving him a little honey in warm water, it gives energy and sooths a sore throat. Hope he improves soon
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2006, 09:50 PM
aww poor bandit i wish he gets well real soon and that you have your baby back
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Poor Bandit. I have had an infection in my windpipe, if he feels anything like I did then he will be feeling really rather poorly, poor chap. I had no energy whatsoever, it was awful.

OK, it may be a bit different in a human as in a dog, but there must be some similarities.

I hope he feels better soon.
beanieman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-04-2006, 09:55 PM
i hope this is the end of his problems now and the antibiotics kick in for him soon
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2006, 06:42 AM
Sending healing hugs for Bandit's swift recovery xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2006, 06:47 AM
Hoping Bandit is well on the way to recovery and the AB's are working on his infection,sending ((((Hugs))))
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5