Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Best not ask
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2005, 05:32 PM

Yes I do believe our Fred has gone shy on us......

Come back to the thread Fred, promise not to ask any revealing questions
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-10-2005, 05:36 PM
Hiya all, well im really excited!!! Im going to France and Belgium for 4 days, leaving VERY EARLY sunday morning. Im going with the school so it is educational. We are going to view the world war one battle fields etc. Im told its very moving so i have tissues at the ready. (Saturday will be spent packing and cleaning my room because no doubt one of my siblings will decide that my bed is better than theirs!!!LOL)
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Wow!!! What a great opportunity! How exciting, really looking forward to hearing your feedback when you are back.

Yes I would agree with it being emotional, very hard not to be considering what happened back then

Fantastic trip for sure, have a wonderful time
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-10-2005, 05:40 PM
aww thanx maple cottage. I will make sure i take lots of photos and post them!!!
jacquie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Well I'm really sad compaired to you lot. If I'm lucky I'll get a long lie (before 7am) in the morning. Then its change cat litter, feed dog and cats, clean house. Shout at kids for loud music and then it goes back full circle. Wash, cook and clean.
Oh to be young free and single
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Jacqui - can relate to you on 2 thirds of your weekend but not when it comes to shouting at the kids to turn the music down, all respect to you for dealing with that this weekend
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by SpottyDogsRule
Hiya all, well im really excited!!! Im going to France and Belgium for 4 days, leaving VERY EARLY sunday morning. Im going with the school so it is educational. We are going to view the world war one battle fields etc. Im told its very moving so i have tissues at the ready. (Saturday will be spent packing and cleaning my room because no doubt one of my siblings will decide that my bed is better than theirs!!!LOL)
Sounds good
When i went to Paris with my school i went up the Eiffel Tower and vomited
Ah those were the days
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Thanks Ingrid for your kind words!

Did you know my o/h owns a garage though? He's been fixing cars for nearly 30 years now, so hopefully he knows what is ok and what is not, but then again!! Funny thing is, when it comes to ME buying the car I want, like I wanted a BMW 328i sports coupe 3 years ago, went all the way to Kent to have a look at a very nice one for £12 grand but he wouldn't let me buy it, coz he said they are trouble!! That's funny isn't it, when he has now decided on an 840! Mind you he has just come home tonight and told me about a lovely black Merc he saw today which is the 430 CLK so we're now going to look at that tomorrow! I love Merc's as I had one a couple of years ago (when he wouldn't let me buy the BM!). I am keeping my fingers crossed that he buys it, so I can pose around in it during the week when he's at work!Lol!
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >