Name:	000_0327.JPG
Views:	55
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	1417  
Anndee
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2005, 09:54 AM
I live in York, Yorkshire. I've always lived here and wouldn't really like to move away. Its really quite beautiful even though us locals tend to take it all for granted
Tirnanog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2005, 11:19 AM
Hi - I live in North Shropshire - half a mile from the Welsh Border and Offa's Dyke - It is very rural and quiet
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2005, 11:26 AM
What beautiful places some of you live,really don't know where I would like to move to now,loved the info about the Orkney Islands Snorri.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by Mel
Is this the Byards Leap one? Byards leap is well known and not too far up the road from us

If you can stand the lack of paragraphs, this is the best site to find out about it.. BYARDS LEAP

Hi Mel, I have just typed Sleaford ghost into ask Jeeves and it was the one on the A15 on the bend just before the Ruskington turn off. I remember they did a seance at the roadside live on the programme to send the ghost up to heaven
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-10-2005, 11:42 AM
I live in Leicestershire in a little town called Coalville
As the name suggests it's an old coal mining town which no longer has mines

I hate it here and the sooner i become rich and move out of the dump the better
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2005, 12:19 PM
I live in essex but to be exact Dagenham , even if youve never been there you might associate the name with Ford Motor caompany as they used to have a huge works just up the road to where i live, but theres not much of it left now,Dagenham itself is i guess about 15 miles from London , which is easy to get to on the underground , we do seem to have our fair share of local thugsbut no more than anywhere else really my husband was born here in a house a stones throw from where we live now, and it took me a while to get used to it , but weve been here 26 years now and bought up our family so my roots are firmly here too now, sorry its not nearly as exotic as some, but thats life .
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Are you near Penshurst Wolfie? That's my absolute favourite place to live! No wonder Kent is called the Garden of England. Leeds Castle is nice too. A friend of mine lives in Groombridge Nr. Maidstone and some more friends live in Faversham which is also very pretty. I love Kent.
No, I live in Monkton. The nearest village to me is Minster. There's some fab scenery round here and we're only a 10 minute drive from the beach. I love the south downs. We drove through them a few weeks ago and the scenery is fantastic
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by amts
I´m a dane
But I guess most of you knew that.

Here´s a site about DK Denmark and even though I didnt read it (just Googled) they might have written something true about DK

Heres how it looks:

And I live in Jutland. J (bellaluna) lives on the island with our capital Copenhagen on it incase anyone remembers that she´s also from DK

I guess the weather here is similar to yours - kind of

Any Q´s - please ask. I really dont know what to tell about DK tbh
Yup I live just below (and a wee bit to the right towards the water) where it says Roskilde and I work in Copenhagen.

I dont know wot to say about Denmark.. We have Tivoli a big amusement park, Legoland a park for kids and childish adults build of lego's oooh and we have beer.. Carlsberg I dont drink it myself.. but we do have it..

We are a monarky.. The crownprince is married to an aussie, Mary...

Hmm the weather is kinda like the UK I would guess.. Maybe a few more sunny days

Thanks for finding the map, AM
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >