View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 08:46 PM
Me to Griff. Off to read as my eyes are itchy with allergy due to any pollen flying around. Noise in head rubbish so reading takes my mind off it and holding book stops me rubbing eyes. see you all tomorrow. Love the pics June.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 08:52 PM
BRENDADid you take Piriton?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2017, 08:52 PM
Thanks Griff,are you going to tell your consultant it was Cariad's fault then
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2017, 08:59 PM
griff brilliant.
brenda hope sleep brings relief to your eyes. Gorden is taking local honey from just a few miles up the road and wearing sunglasses outside and on only 1 piriton a day usually unheard of for him and at the moment doing very well keeping the hay fever at bay.

Honestly bl**dy school of Joel's. He went to an attendance meeting meeting the other day he was telling us. They said to him they could help him to arrange to live with Mark if it meant his attendance got better and Mark would make sure he went to school. That he could say he wanted to live with his dad and they would back him. Talk about to late why didn't they do this last year ? The council would of had to of helped Mark and they could of stayed in Harlow.
Honestly it beggars belief it really does.
Lauren was saying the house is still a tip Donna sent a video to Mark about something to do with Joel the other day while arguing he couldn't come for a few days and Lauren said why would you send a video with your kitchen in that state.
She said it was dreadful so nobody stepped in there either with a vulnerable prem baby last year even though given all the evidence.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 09:04 PM
TW...Hell yeah!!! Lol my liver function is o.k at the moment, was ready to own up to boozin over the limit....will tell Dr Dubey cariad made me do it
Brenda, I am soooooo lucky, my hay fever has been ok in the last 5years dad cuts the grass for the council and he said he was pulling off sheets of pollen from the engine of his triple.
Very very disappointed with bgt
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 09:10 PM
Lynn, I haven't got children, meeting Steve made me realise that's what I want and could have had....Joel will turn out A ok because of you and yours...i guarantee that...i lost my way a bit but on the whole I did o.k...made my parents proud a bit
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2017, 09:40 PM
Poor Cariad, she only passed away yesterday and already she's being blamed for YOUR Nortiness, Griff
Oh I don't understand if they think at all Lynn, give them evidence till its coming out of their ears and still they sit on their btms doing rock all
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-06-2017, 09:50 PM
Beautiful photo June.
I've still got a screensaver on my phone of a dog that passed 2 years ago. To say she was special is an understatement and I still get teary over her loss.
I had one photo put onto canvas at Asda which came out really nice.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 10:15 PM
My screensaver is of diesel and Delaney....diesel went 2013 I think and Laney 2014...diez was 13 &expected...laney 9 and healthy and unexpected...i have both their ashes in my wrist, I am getting Max's name tattooed on my wrist minus his ashes as Steve would never give me those but I held him as he went...i was the last voice and face he saw and loved him like my own so he deserves a place like my 2 have
Lol... I will never blame Cariad...i raised a tin in her memory but any consequences I will own
Meeting my cousin early Monday as we are both tied up all wee...its hwr birthday this week and it's the first one since we've been back in touch...the last time was about. 18years back so have a prezzie ans card for her as her dad sucks
My bro messaged immediately to let us know he is ok with regards Linda bridge...phew
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2017, 10:20 PM
It was on the news there was an incident on London Bridge and got Sky News on now,gunshots, stabbing and people being run over. Why can't we stop these people coming in and keep an eye on the home grown ones I don't know, they are quite blatant about it after all.
LOL Griff, you saying to the consultant, it was Cariad, honest....if she hadn't popped her clogs then I would never have been forced to raise a glass in her memory, yeah right
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >