register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Never mind Griff, you are human and as such are entitled to enjoy life as best you can, when you can, how you can.
Hoping the hospital ring tomorrow and set your mind at rest
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2016, 09:58 PM
I am none too worried, it is my gp who is concerned... I am past the point of caring to be honest, it is my HB level that has dropped...isn't as low as it has been so I am not too fussed, she said she didn't suspect blood cancer so that is good enough for me
Ran into my mate Barney... He told my dad I make him laugh a lot...I think I am a miserable sod but there you go lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2016, 10:06 PM
Hello everyone,
Moyra sending hugs for tomorrow and hope everything goes to plan.
Griff hope the hospital rings tomorrow and glad you enjoyed bumping into your friend.
1CD you can't leave don't let her win
TW hope the bone run was worth it. Hope Zen stays in bed
Lynn glad your canopy was saved, sorry you've got to wait ages to find out what's wrong with your car
Brenda hope the twinges don't last especially with you going on your hols soon
Been at work early today so was busy before
I'm off to bed in a mo so will see you all tomorrow
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2016, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I am none too worried, it is my gp who is concerned... I am past the point of caring to be honest, it is my HB level that has dropped...isn't as low as it has been so I am not too fussed, she said she didn't suspect blood cancer so that is good enough for me
Ran into my mate Barney... He told my dad I make him laugh a lot...I think I am a miserable sod but there you go lol
You are not miserable, well I don't think so
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Awww, thanks Mandy...I am a grumpy cow though lol. You go off to bed and get a good nights sleep in
Got a bit confused, thought my brother was off to Borneo this weekend....it is the end of june lol...only told my mum and dad a month in advance!!!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5