View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 10:39 PM
I am deffo going to look into WhatsApp...I hate getting fleeced and I know a quid doesn't seem much but if people send me a message a few days with piccies my credit will be gone in no time lol
Just heard about those 2boys who drowned in the pond in Scotland...how sad, little twin boys
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-03-2016, 10:53 PM
Griff if it only cost £10 for a lunch box size think how much you could make by selling it for £5 for 50g, next year you could be a millionaire I didn't like school either. That's great your brother has done so well. My cousin hated school came out with no qualifications, she's had lots of careers even been a lecturer at Uni.

So sad about those little boys who drowned.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 11:07 PM
Do you know what 1cutedog, if I ended up a millionaire it wouldn't change me one bit...would still be shopping in primarni lol only difference would be when I saw trainers I wanted I would no longer um and ahhh until they had come down to £35 and were unsuitable for winter weather lol
TW...I did it!!!!; I got WhatsApp....just need to get mums Irish families number off her and they can contact my mum via me...my brother is on it too
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 11:17 PM
Evening all,
Just had a quick read through,
Lynn good on you sending that letter I really hope it does something. I really feel for you, it must be driving Mark mad too.
Griff you sound like you could take body shop on
TW I send pics via WhatsApp too, and Tony used it too phone me and Lauryn when we were away,

Rosie had another bout of the runs today, she's been fine all week, if a little quiet at the beginning. I've given her the Dorwest garlic & fenugreek tablets and tree bark powder to help her stomach. Typical it happened this afternoon, our vets is shut. I'll take her to be looked at Monday. She's ok in herself apart from that, she has alpha spirit food, as far as I know they haven't changed any ingredients,

Sounds awful about the boys, not seen the news yet
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 11:24 PM
Awwww poor Rosie, wonder if she had a bit of a bug that didn't clear up.
Hmmm does that mean my mum can call her cousin in Ireland for free??? I found my bro had it so messaged him incase I messed it up....annnnnndddd it was fine lol nearly deafened myself with the alert tone though lol
Twin boys Mandy...2years old drowned in a garden pond....tragic and so sad to lose one...but two, heartbreaking
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 11:33 PM
Yes if your aunty has whatsapp too, WhatsApp uses your phone data or wifi if at home
When I spoke to the vets Monday they said there was a bug going round, I thought it had cleared up, the woman in the pet shop I go to, recommended the tree bark powder, so will give her that over the weekend,

Aww that's terrible about the twin boys
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2016, 11:34 PM
Poor little boys, their parents must be totally heartbroken. Nothing been on the news about it as yet
I sometimes phone people on WhatsApp,but as I have unlimited calls on my simcard deal it doesn't really make a difference, depends whether I am chatting to them on WhatsApp and then feel the need to speak. Most of my recent puppy owners are on it, and its great because I get piccies and vids of them frequently. Had one today of Horatio as it is his 2nd Gotcha Day (2 years since he came home to them)
Have you got any immodium or the generic form of it Mandy (only 50p from Home Bargains) you can give her one of them, one every few hours and it does work when nothing else does. Got a packet of the generic ones in their first aid tin, along with Canikur tablets and a tube of the paste.
Keep checking on the girls and no one is out, all in bed. Am now wondering if the heat lamps were the things that were the problem,maybe they were too warm, I only had very low heat strength and had them on low, so can't see it would be too much for them.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 11:35 PM
This is it Griff
http://www.dorwest.com/Products/TB/t...-dogs-and-cats
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 11:43 PM
I bet that is like slippery elm Mandy...my nan used to use that for herself. I have seen a fair bit of the squits on our walks lately...trying to stop the ball going in it is a full time job
Ooooo I do like the sound of this WhatsApp...my mum is going to love it lol
TW...wonder if they had been a bit too warm then
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 11:54 PM
Ooh thanks TW, will get some tomorrow, I haven't got any in.
Bet the girls may have been warm then.
The woman in shop said "there's no taste to the tree bark, my mum tried it, cos she's like that "
Could be Griff,
I'm from to bed as soon as I've let Rosie out
Good night folks
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >