View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2015, 10:58 PM
Ooooooooo is the sunshine coming back??? Do hope so, hope the bill won't be too big, for what it is worth, my dad took his car to a place last year...got 2 advisories, this year took it to the council where they do the taxis private hire cars etc....no advisories, fine by us!!
mum had her meeting and everything was fine except for one thing but the union are going to sort that out for her, she is off for 2more weeks then back to the dr to see if she will sign her fit for work.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2015, 11:06 PM
Glad your mum is OK,they should be ashamed of themselves the way she has been treated and bullied by that dreadful woman, who I hope has been put where she can do further harm to people
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2015, 11:27 PM
Apparently they moved her and her council tax team back to the council house very very quickly...so basically she is free to do it to someone else but this time my mum named her as the cause of her stress...others just cited stress, mum actually made it plain that she was picking on her and making my mum make mistakes by constantly watching and checking up on her, eavesdropping on private calls etc. There had been no plans for a team shuffle at all and within a few days of my mum being signed off the move happened, the good thing is apparently the mood is a bit better now. I have however warned her that just because the woman has been moved it doesn't mean her little buddies will let it go. My mum is far too trusting and I have warned her a few times about people and lo and behold each time i have been right...they have gone behind her back talking and bitching and stitched her up.....people can be so vile
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2015, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Apparently they moved her and her council tax team back to the council house very very quickly...so basically she is free to do it to someone else but this time my mum named her as the cause of her stress...others just cited stress, mum actually made it plain that she was picking on her and making my mum make mistakes by constantly watching and checking up on her, eavesdropping on private calls etc. There had been no plans for a team shuffle at all and within a few days of my mum being signed off the move happened, the good thing is apparently the mood is a bit better now. I have however warned her that just because the woman has been moved it doesn't mean her little buddies will let it go. My mum is far too trusting and I have warned her a few times about people and lo and behold each time i have been right...they have gone behind her back talking and bitching and stitched her up.....people can be so vile
So glad it is sorting griff.. sorry I could not get to this last evening but crashed! The stress will be adding to the illness,,I am often told that my worst fault is that I think everyone is like me and that is probably true of your mum too. I have to watch myself, guard against that. And I agree totally with your last sentence; surrounded here by nasty old men. One lot have vowed to "get rid of her" because I am standing up for a good but naive man, and the other is just a creep who enjoys making others unhappy. BUT as I learned yesterday when so many who had no idea what is going on here were truly kind, people can also be so very very kind. As on dogsey also of course. In the end it is how we treat others rather than how other treat us.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5