View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-04-2015, 09:46 PM
Obviously, being a Princess, Lacey isn't going to take kindly to taking a back seat to anyone! lol ! Remarkably good taste in music too - if I am allowed to say so!
Good luck in the morning Griff.
Goodnight June - hope you're feeling a bit better in the morning.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Off out with the dogs and then it's bath and bed for me! Sleep tight everyone, goodnight!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Had an awful day, no further on finding my phoe. Friends ringing me all day on my little spare phone, its on pay as you go and got virtually no credit. Been onto 02 again about this 3 simcard, and they say I've got to contact 3, but can't seem to find a landline number for them. Police don't seem to be making progress despite the fact they have all the info. Having a nightmare with AVG about the tracker that isn't tracing my phone, they keep saying they don't understand what I want from them, so I have emailed them setting it out as a list starting at 1) and going upwards. Been looking around for a recon phone in phone shops, taken girls out. Was so jiggered when i came back, I had a hot shower, washed my hair and zonked out. Didn't sleep much last night. When you think of it, in the scheme of things, particularly with Nepal in mind, where people were lucky to stay alive and with what they stood up in, I feel stupid. Anyhow they are saying my new sim will be here tomorrow, so can put that in the phone I am using, then at least i won't be worrying about putting money on it!!!
TW I'm with three found this number

0333 300 3333
It's from any phone
Hope that helps
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Evening everyone,
Had a rubbish shift, not sure why
Glad to be in,
Hope you feel better soon TW, hope you get on at the docs ok Griff
Aww LG, loved the Boris story goodnight sleep well Gordon
Nothing wrong with a bit of Keith Urban
And of course the princess doesn't ride in the back, fancy suggesting such a thing
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5