Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Lacey jake said can he have one in black and white pls .hehe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 04:40 PM
awww crap lynn, that is no good, not sure if it works like a normal boiler but you can get some stuff that goes in the water tank that stops leaks
http://www.screwfix.com/p/sentinel-i...ler-1ltr/99730
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by Jakesmummy View Post
Lacey jake said can he have one in black and white pls .hehe
Of course the gorgeous Jake can have a black and white one
GRIFF,goes without saying,brown sauce ....ABSOLUTELY Has to be HP!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2014, 04:49 PM
They don't work like gas boilers griff. Thing is he said the heating was on and to leave it on low. I was waiting for the fuse to go again it didn't but the radiators aren't warm so it can't of come on. I have it on timed if it blows the fuse again I have a spare.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 05:03 PM
my fave sandwich ever lacey....cheese, brown sauce (hp) lettuce cucumber and chilli powder....beautiful
Lynn, i hope you can sort things out, it really isn't very fair at all. just a thought are any of the pipes hot? i wonder if h has turned a valve off and not turned it back on
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Very nice bed - he won't want to leave you her has been so spoilt.

Oh Lynn not the news you wished for. Hopefully it can be sorted as cheap as possible.

Hope you get the kitchen cleaned soon Moyra but at least the bathroom has been done.

Would appear that your Christmas may have been rearranged TW

Bed duly delivered and set up. So spent the afternoon making it and sorting out the final bits and pieces that needed to be moved into our room. Now having a coffee and an egg sandwich.

Hope the antibiotics work quickly for your Griff.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2014, 05:20 PM
How embarrassing rung the number of the guy recommended from where I bought the fuses her husband died 3 weeks ago and her son has taken on the business but is too busy to add new customers.
Rung another guy told him what has happened he reckons the boiler can't be more than 7 years old and that he can fix it. He says like Grants its the pump and where as the guy today said it couldn't blow a fuse in the house if the pump went he says it can depending where the leak is and that heat exchangers can most times be fixed. Not worth writing the boiler off. He is booked to come Monday afternoon he carries the pumps on his van. If he can get here earlier he will.
Left a message with someone else. Gorden hard to reach today he has been in a school supervising students. I have a head ache.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 05:35 PM
lynn, go get a cup of tea and have a sit down... i am not surprised your head hurts
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Oh Lynn what a pain. You so don't deserve all this hassle. I hope he can come earlier.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Any wonder your head aches LYNN (( hugs))
Oh SUE,lovely new bed bet the room is gorgeous,good for you
Never thought of chilli powder GRIFF,I'll give that a go
My twin not been on today?Must go and check The day is not the same without a wee visit from MANDY
Just had a lovely bath,in my bathroom that needs gutted tbh Just looks so tired and in need of some TLC Hubby said "don't you dare start ripping tiles off"!! Not a bad idea,now that he mentioned it Will wait till after Christmas,will attack them on Boxing Day
Bit of ironing for me,then the feet are going up
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »