register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2014, 01:26 PM
Not a very nice day here at all, very overcast, cold Northerly wind, and there is rain in the wind, but not actually raining. Took Keshi and Cariad on the river, they enjoyed it, but I was so wet and cold when we got back I decided against taking Lona and Mabs on there, took them for a walk round instead, finishing up on the field, where we had a game of ball until they'd had enough of that, then turned for home. Everywhere's had a good clean and sweep, skipped out, have left all their doors shut because the wind is cutting and they have retreated inside and there is neither sight nor sign of anyone, usually Cariad or Keshi has an afternoon sleep outside, but not today, all tucked up out of the wind. Not bothered if we have a cold frosty winter, as long as there aren't months of rain again like last winter. Washed my hair and sat having a butty and cup of tea before going to get the girls some pet mince and myself some milk. When I get back I think I'll have an hour with my book, my knees, back and hands are hurting, sure sign of bad weather, I've got stuff to do, its not going anywhere for someone else to do it though is it so it can wait till I stop hurting and find out where I left my get up and go, its hiding somewhere, but it'll be back out when the rain is gone over Lovely to hear Duncan is coming along in leaps and bounds and has found his ring of confidence and it is shining more brightly every day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Pouring with rain here so watching wild at heart hoping it will stop soon. Half term soon here to. Watched johnny English this morning. Gave me a laugh or two. Hope you all had a good morning. More names on the guest list
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Not such nice weather down south then.

It's quite dry here, I've put my feather pillows through the wash cause they were in dire need of it. So they are hanging out to dry at the moment...it will take a long time methinks but it's better than them being minging.

Changed my bedding and about to start gutting my bedroom, there is so much stuff in here it's ridiculous. I hate that my room is so cluttered. I figure declutter my room, declutter my life. So going to be ruthless. First though, I'm having a cuppa.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2014, 01:53 PM
b****r!!!!!!! kota is too tall for the crate! pup will fit in it all right for now, it comes with a divider so it can extend her sleeping area as she gets bigger, i have taken down kotas crate and i am looking at a fabric crate for her that has a roll up side door but i am crap in measurements, god it is so complicated, i will end up getting rid of my bed at this rate Lol
Lacey, looking forward to seeing Duncan and your dress of course
TW i amabout to venture out with dakota but i will have my wet weather gear on and she wil have her coat on as it is bl**dy horrible here!
Mandy, i am sure the half term will be here in no time
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2014, 02:23 PM
Pretty horrible here too, think it will be another walk on the green for Amber, her third today, but it is just too nasty to take Blue out for a ride.

I feel like going back to bed but the night times are too long as it is. May watch Downton again. I did enjoy it this morning.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Still getting UPLOAD FAILED,please try again with PB Anyone any ideas,also can we still pm on here?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2014, 02:55 PM
You can if you're a supporting member, otherwise its Direct Threads
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Is it ok to pm you after I get the tea over TW? Heard a few things regarding Duncan and I'm totally horrified Wouldn't be appropriate to put it up on here I swear my heart is broke
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2014, 03:09 PM
You won't be able to pm because you're not a supporting member, Eileen, but you can get me through my site on the contact me part. Just come off from a marathon phone session, hope the butcher's is still open!!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
You won't be able to pm because you're not a supporting member, Eileen, but you can get me through my site on the contact me part. Just come off from a marathon phone session, hope the butcher's is still open!!!!
I just noticed that must have ran out,how do I rectify that then?
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »