View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Megsy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Well, you know how to cause a shock. I did not read about the stone throwing incident but it sounds dreadful and dangerous. I am so, so sorry to hear about your eye. My normal facetious comment in such circumstances is to say "well, you've got another one" but ...........
Glad Pereg is ok now. Thinking about you x
ndidi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2014, 04:03 PM
So sorry you are poorly, but I am so happy Pereg is OK I am nearly in tears. As I can tell from the way you write about her that she is everything to you and I have got everything cross that you can keep her for many more year and that the monster will not come back for a while. So you can get better. Hope Pereg eats her tea and that you both have a quite night.

Glad to hear she coped with you going to hospital, Also glad that your ct scan was OK. Locals anesthetic as so sore. I had to have one round my eye when I needed a cyst remove and It was so pain full. So you have my sympathy for that. Hoping the swelling keeps going down.
Did you manage to find someone to put your chains back on for you.

Massive hugs form me and the doggys here.

I will keep checking back to make sure you are OK.

Ndidi
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-06-2014, 04:27 PM
I have no idea if the stone hit me or hit Pereg - but think whether it did or nt was was enough to cause her seizures. which caused me to fall

Nir has been and temporarily fixed the door and Oren will be here tomorrow to sort out the light in the ensuite which ir switches on or does not, and Amit [Opticai] jas just phoned to say he is on his way with a "selection" of frames for me to chose from - same prespcription as computer lenses.

And I had a nanny nap

Dog still not eating.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

12-06-2014, 06:23 PM
Aw Malka you are so good and Pereg would understand. So delighted to hear you are both doing good now and long may that continue. Hope your eye is getting better.

Big hugs to you and Pereg and keeping you both in my prayers. Bless xxxx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

12-06-2014, 06:38 PM
She ate a bit, enough to have her supplements, and will probably ask for half a chicken back later - not important as she has to lose weight. But seems OK so far. Was happy seeing Nir who fixed the door but not sure for how long, and was hen delighted to see Amit and one of the girls who works for him so have new computer specs ordered and stupid me another pair of bifocals which I do not need but oh did I want them.

Not really sure about Pereg as she is definitely not herself. But she is still with me and still wants to be with me. So I guess she has made her mind up for now.
reclaimingrebus
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Perhaps she's not herself because she knows how upset you are?I hope things soon get back to normal for you both
lorniec
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Glad to hear you are both recovering, course she wants to be with you, she knows where she is well off x
susannah92
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2014, 08:52 PM
Glad to hear that both Pereg and you are a bit more settled - what a terrible time you had yesterday. I do hope that today was a bit more restful for you both. Will be thinking of you - take good care of yourselves, rest and be well xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

13-06-2014, 07:00 AM
Another GM at 2.30am. I looked at the clock and thought sorry Pereg but I cannot get up - still a bit concussed I think and now the other eye is not looking that brilliant - more red than black and not swollen but ugly. Like me, I guess!. Really not sure what she did as she got off the bed after she came out of the seizure and I went back to sleep. I really could not get up to see to her. Delayed reaction and concussion and am covered in bruises now.

No idea what she did while she was post ictal but this morning she was on the bed as normal like nothing had happened. Only I know it did as I had to strip the bed where she pee'd on it during the seizure but as it was at the foot of the bed I did not have to sleep on a wet bed!

Will not get new specs until this eye has gone down as the swelling means specs on end of my nose. But chosen beautiful frames for computer and getting another pair of bifocals because I wanted then. Need large lenses and most modern frames so narrow and useless for me.

Amit will get them made and when my eye is normal size will bring them round. Nothing like door to door service is there!
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-06-2014, 08:02 AM
saw this and thought you would be interested and trotted over to dogsey to read all this!

http://www.bestinshowdaily.com/blog/...ch-initiative/

God bless x
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >