View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Helena, I had to book my delivery several weeks ago and of course pay the quarterly fee for deliveries but it suited me best as I hate going shopping and getting involved in the fray just before Christmas. Mine should be delivered anytime soon.

I like Zena's suit I cannot get Amber to wear a halter yet alone a suit. I never insisted when she played up.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-12-2013, 12:05 PM
Oh my, Zena the ultimate in dog supermodels looks so incredibly smart in her new outfit!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 12:11 PM
I thought as much Moyra, cos over a week ago it was all full up! You would be sooooo impressed with how Zena sits so patiently for me to get each of those legs in, she sits to start off which for me to do the fronts, she holds each paw up in readiness waiting for me to get my hand through each leg to grab hers to pull it through so as I don't catch her nails, then she stands up whilst I do the same with the back legs as I stand over her, then it sometimes takes me aaaages to find the zip at the tail end cos of my poor eyesight, and she never moves a muscle until it's all zipped up - perfick dog or wot!!!!

Thanks Malka, she looks good in anything doesn't she, even a bin bag!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Lovely Zena
Off to do my Christmas grocery shop...taking orders now...it's your last chance!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2013, 12:33 PM
Glad the jog sorted the head Eileen.
We are being spoilt today with the puppy fix and Zena.
Puppies looking lovely and so is Zena.

One of those suits would be ideal for my mud magnet but I wouldn't fancy my chances getting it on him.
Helena the party is tomorrow night.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Oh, I got the day wrong again then, just like Dave reckons I have my neighbour's day wrong, cos he thinks it's today

No, another year and you would be able to get one of these on Dillon, but not at this time I don't think Lynn, same as it's taken Zena all of 5 years to get what I'm enjoying now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2013, 01:11 PM
Made a decent start, yard and kennels, all the shredded paper is mush at the front bit, so all that came out and then cleared the back bit out and put the dry to the front, then fresh in a the back. Girlies big kennel was fine, hardly any mess at all, major clean of yard, then babies out.
Walked Cariad and Lona and was a lovely meander again.
Took Keshi, which went well until some lads came on kicking a ball and she just took off, I shouted to them to pick up the ball, they did, and she stopped dead, and I called her over and put her lead on, set off for home, and some eejit on the other side of the road had a poodle type dog on an extender and it started barking at us and how it missed being run over I have no idea. Told him it would be a good idea to shorten his lead, and got a filthy look, but hey ho!!!
Those deer sound wonderful Jenny, and to see 2 stags, you are very lucky.
Well I need to go and finish tidying up then I can have an hour before my visitors arrive!!!
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Well I've not started on the conservatory but I did myself into shape and now do have a dining room that sparkles

Think poor Marco thought he was being evicted as I collapsed his cage and took it out to do a good clean, he kept walking up to it and pawing it

Helena I love Zena's suit, she's a true supermodel
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2013, 01:40 PM
bathroom and stairs done, kitchen hoovered to get all the bits up the brush doesn't, starting in here now and then mop the kitchen and done. I've given myself a time limit, have it all done by 2.15
Poor Marco, he'll be wrapping his toys up in a hankie and sitting by the door!!
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-12-2013, 02:34 PM
I'm getting there, kitchen now brushed and mopped and I've washed the pedal bin!!! It really must be Christmas

Just got a quick wipe round the bathroom to do and then I'm on strike until tomorrow when I have to tackle the hell that is the spare room otherwise known as Cath's year round dumping ground - be warned that once I go in there I will be away for some time, if not lost forever

His cage is back up now June, otherwise he'd have been nipping across to Bolton to find you
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »