Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-06-2013, 04:54 PM
Evening everyone
Hope you've all had a pleasant day with no hiccups
Rain until about 3 pm a wee blink of sun now
No workmen turned up ,having been held up now there's a surprise
Muppets so hunky dorry not having to spend the day in the kennel
5 doggy body's sprolled all over the floor it's like an obstacle course good job they all get on
Good news I've managed to source a door ,bad news it's got to come from Kent
Feel sooo much better now that's sorted
No clue what to make for dinner think it'll be Pot Luck
Hope everyone has a good evening
Lore
I know how your Davie must have felt ,don't be too hard on the wee soul ,being Dyslexic I was bullied something rotten
(Stupid ,Numpty ,Retard thick ) just a few of the names I was called wasn't just kids but teachers too
Off to walk the troops
Catch you all later ,take care all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Evening Norma oh well the dogs will be out in the kennels another day then.
Good news you have sourced the door not such good news it is coming from such a long way away.
Enjoy the walk hope the rain holds off.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-06-2013, 05:06 PM
Helena
What a weird dream ,Euwan McGreggors parents live about 20 miles from here when he's visiting his folks he's often seen in the local pub ,soo down to earth really nice guy
Simple Minds used to have their recording studio here too sadly they sold up its turned into a private house now
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2013, 05:08 PM
I wasn't too hard on him cause of losing his temper the little git that winds him up is known for it. He just has to learn that this is not the way to deal with his temper.

I have almost got my assignment finished. I just need to prove why Lenin was such a success, although I can take my answer pretty much from one book....
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2013, 05:22 PM
i am so bored of packing there are not words
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2013, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
IHelena that dream sounds a whole mish mash of all the troubles you have had recently.

Still no phone call we are not calling them they should of been in touch if only to tell us no news yet surely.
Lol, mish mash sounds about right there Lynn, my brain is all mashed up Hopefully, letting it all out like that by dreaming might have straightened it all out a bit

Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Helena
What a weird dream ,Euwan McGreggors parents live about 20 miles from here when he's visiting his folks he's often seen in the local pub ,soo down to earth really nice guy
Simple Minds used to have their recording studio here too sadly they sold up its turned into a private house now
Somehow I just knew he would be Norma, I did watch his programme where he was driving around on his bike. I didn't know he was in that group though, I only know him as an actor, a very good one at that, love him. It was purely a platonic relationship we had though in my dream!!!! As for Phil Mitchell when I don't even watch Easties, I can't work that one out, maybe he looks like one of the maintenance guys I met this morning though, and the head one definitely looked like Euwan. Funny how we dream though isn't it, I blame that roast chicken I ate for lunch

Slapped on a hair dye, just waiting for it to do its job, then a shower and phoning Dave (aka Jon!) Hope he's not too depressed tonight like he was last night, work hasn't picked up at all this week, but at least it means he can give himself Friday off cos I need him desperately - to do the van!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2013, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by EmmiS View Post
i am so bored of packing there are not words
UNpacking is gonna be worse!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2013, 05:38 PM
Ok I am fuming. No news re: yesterday.

Am I right or am I wrong ? I know its a song.
If the EA haven't heard or been able to contact the person that viewed yesterday for whatever reason shouldn't they before shutting up shop at least of called with a courtesy call to explain they had no news as of yet.
Or is it just me expecting too much. To me this is not customer service. I have a good mind tomorrow to tell them to come and get their bl**dy board if they haven't rung me by lunchtime with any news even if it only to say they haven't any news yet. Grrrrrr I'm angry with them.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2013, 06:15 PM
Evening all on this soggy day!

Emmis, never mind the packing - more details of your riding please!!! I do miss it so much at times.

Lynn, that EA is not behaving well at all, no matter what the situation they should be keeping you informed. Sometimes though, twenty four hours elapses before the EA rings the viewer to see what they thought, just to give them time to think properly about things. Offers are not always immediate, some people really dawdle before making a decision!! Maddening isn't it.

H old bean, that dream is seriously disturbed (*checks number of local straightjacket supplier) - but not really that surprising given all your worries lately. As Dave was not featured, then just take it that you flipping need him to keep your life on track

Lore, I rather feel for Davie - small boys must become so confused sometimes because they know that they shouldn't fight, but that male rage thing is present from an early age.

*Hi Norma, hope you make it back before the rain starts again

Tang, Bella is only doing what any self respecting and thoughtful doglet would do.......... she is making absolutely sure that the day bed is of sufficient comfort and quality before allowing you to use it

Jenny, thank you for making me realise, once again, that my husband is not the only twerp!!

Talking of husband..........I was rather looking forward to today because he was toddling off up to London on the train at the crack of dawn, and wouldn't be home until late evening. I sweetly made his cup of coffee, and didn't whine when he wandered about the house in his knife edged shoes. I waved him goodbye, and settled down at the kitchen table with my coffee and mental plans. Twenty minutes later I heard the back gates clang - and mildly wondered who was coming in that way as most people use the front gate. In comes husband Apparently the Paddington train got stuck at Hereford because of signal problems, so was totally cancelled and the next one would have got husband in to London far too late

Grrrrrr!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Evening Sally.
Isn't is so annoying when that happen.

EA said last night after meeting us at the back gate he would ring her today and give us a call to let us know what was going on. Maybe I expect too much but feel whether he had been able to contact her or not he should of given us an update telling us that.
I worked in customer service related business's for quite a few years up until 13/14 years ago so I must be stuck in the dark ages but I know this would not of been acceptable when I worked in the industry of customer service admittedly never EA's.
I must be getting old and grumpy.
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >