Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

Oh dear, not the dreaded post office run again, but at least Taff benefited from it even if you didn't. Isn't it too late to deadhead now? I left mine cos I thought it was too late, so if you wouldn't mind asking him for me please, I will do mine tomorrow! Thanks Taffsmum
I think you are supposed to leave Hydrangeas until the danger of snow has passed so that the old flowers protect the new growth. ( I'm hoping the danger of snow has now passed )
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Not too late then by the sounds of it, thanks Taffsmum, I have a nice umbrella type one which is looking past its best atm, and needs chopping back so I'll do it tomorrow.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Morning Lynn, Helena, Moet and all who follow,

Sounds like you've all got another busy day! Our guests left at about 2pm and by the time I'd filled the dishwasher and cleared the table so everything would be out of reach from the dogs it was very late.

I've got my dental surgery at 2.00 today and I'm getting sweaty palms already. Our guest leaves mid morning to return to Australia and although I will be sorry to see him go I'm glad her won't be here when I arrive back. Sods law but I was assuming my younger son or OH would be around tomorrow to walk the dogs for me in the morning ....... but no, my son has got a job that has come in and my OH is at a car press day

I too haven't had time to catch up on last night but will do later.
Phew just read through the thread. We are lucky to still have Helene with us

Well my dental appointment went painlessly, this week! Next week I have to have all the teeth I have left on the bottom, out......6...

Hope you are okay Jenny x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2013, 06:58 PM
Awww Jen, that's not so good is it Blimey, I once had two out together and thought how very brave I was, but 6 Poor Jen.xxx

Yes, I hope you're ok after your dentist ordeal today too Jen.xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2013, 07:13 PM
Major Major Telephone Dramas tonight and only just got off the phone, so no training for little Ash, by the time we get there it'll be finished
Will settle in front of Corrie as it doesn't look too threatening got the fire lit, put some tea on for myself and take deep breaths after all the goings on. I need to learn not to answer my phone on my way out!!!!!
Not got hands free connected to it as yet, another 2 minutes and I would have been driving anyway and unable to answer. Then again I would have got caught up in it all later on anyway I suppose!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Glad this week went painlessly at the dentist Jenny bet you're not looking forward to next week.
I hope our other jenny is ok.

That must of been maddening June getting caught up in a phone call and missing Ash's training.

Any sign of Helena yet and the iron ?
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Evening all, magic bottle is on the sideboard in case anyone wants a snifter.

Good grief Nippy - six teeth in one go That will warrant lots of lying around and being waited on hand and foot I suspect. I have a couple of friends who are older than me, and they both have complete sets of falsies, both having had the whole lot of real teeth out in their thirties. That was almost the norm back then. The way that things are going, it will become the norm again because people will just not be able to afford regular check ups and preventative treatment.

TW, I hope that you are okay after whatever it was delayed you too much to go for Ash's training class. That pic of him is absolutely gorgeous.

Taffsmum, I haven't done my hydrangeas yet - I always leave them until at least mid March if not later because of the frosts. I did spend a couple of hours in the garden today though, hacking back the jungle and generally tidying up; did a little bit too much I think because my back is playing up, but it is so difficult to stop isn't it when you just want to finish off a particular area.

H old bean, that feeling when something goes down the wrong way is absolutely horrible........thank goodness coughing sorted it out because you wouldn't want to find out if Zena is proficient in life saving skills With the flat thing, I suspect that Dave will just have to limit his criteria to something that he can be comfortable in when necessary, and forget all about the rental market. You can always sell it on later and perhaps make some money if the timing is right. Great news about the bookings tho

Corrie..........be back later
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2013, 07:32 PM

Too busy to chat Lynn, I'm multi tasking again here.....
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2013, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Evening all, magic bottle is on the sideboard in case anyone wants a snifter.

Good grief Nippy - six teeth in one go That will warrant lots of lying around and being waited on hand and foot I suspect. I have a couple of friends who are older than me, and they both have complete sets of falsies, both having had the whole lot of real teeth out in their thirties. That was almost the norm back then. The way that things are going, it will become the norm again because people will just not be able to afford regular check ups and preventative treatment.

TW, I hope that you are okay after whatever it was delayed you too much to go for Ash's training class. That pic of him is absolutely gorgeous.

Taffsmum, I haven't done my hydrangeas yet - I always leave them until at least mid March if not later because of the frosts. I did spend a couple of hours in the garden today though, hacking back the jungle and generally tidying up; did a little bit too much I think because my back is playing up, but it is so difficult to stop isn't it when you just want to finish off a particular area.

H old bean, that feeling when something goes down the wrong way is absolutely horrible........thank goodness coughing sorted it out because you wouldn't want to find out if Zena is proficient in life saving skills With the flat thing, I suspect that Dave will just have to limit his criteria to something that he can be comfortable in when necessary, and forget all about the rental market. You can always sell it on later and perhaps make some money if the timing is right. Great news about the bookings tho

Corrie..........be back later
Evening Sally hope the back feels better soon.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

Too busy to chat Lynn, I'm multi tasking again here.....
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2013, 07:42 PM
Just popped a few more tshirts on for you

Why does David own Gail's house now? I know why she is at Sally's but missed the bit where David got the house
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »