View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2012, 10:53 PM
Oh dear Pointydog (love the name) it sounds grim up there with you.......mind you, it is tipping it down here again too. I think I preferred the cold frosty stuff.

Why didn't someone wake me earlier?? I now have a stiff neck from sleeping in front of the fire, and SOMEONE has been dribbling on my shoulder *hides wet patch from spilt drink, and sidles out leaving TW snoring in front of the fire.

Everyone must have a life, because it has been mighty quiet in here!!!

Nighty night all
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2012, 11:05 PM
Taken Cariad out for a walk round and she now has a bone which is trying to defend from the babies, unsuccessfully, occasionally you hear a growl, a squeak, then silence, then it happens again
It must be just above freezing. I don't know what had been out there before us tonight, but a really strange smell in the air and Cariad was zig zagging like something demented and dragging me into people's gardens and all sorts, she is usually reasonably sedate this time of night
Hides rubbish behind the couch, which is now nearing the door it has so much behind it, crawls out from beneath the pile of ironing that is STILL waiting for Harvey and heads for bed.
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-12-2012, 12:17 AM
*mooches in and looks at the wreckage*

Dear me, what have you lot been up to?

*manages to get the embers of the fire going again, then has a major clear up and burns the evidence... erm... rubbish*

There we go, all ready for tomorrow.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-12-2012, 05:45 AM
*Peers apprehensively round door. Sees the place is [relatively] tidy. Tells cleaning hunk his services will not be required here. Goes back to bed.

The cleaning hunk? Do not ask
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5