View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SarahJade
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Think one of Cookies worst ones was having my nephew over (nephew must have been around 18 months and Cookie about 10 months I think). Nephew just got out of the bath and dried, but not dressed as we were mid way potty training. As he ran around the living room Cookie thought it was a great time to play tug. Nephew was telling people for months that 'Cookie bit my willy'.

Another one was decorating boiled eggs for Easter. After colouring them with food dry we left them to dry before painting, and closed the door. Cookie managed to head-butt and bump the door so much he actually broke the spring in the door handle and ate the eggs. The door never closed properly again and Cookie's poo was very colourful for a few days and an embarrassing call to the vet to makes sure the food dye was safe for dogs too.

There are many more:
Such as trying to dig out of the kitchen and pulling up about 2metres of lino.
While being cared for by my parents, chasing a neighbours cat into their house, to one of the second story bedrooms and the cat 'escaping' through a window. Cookie was about to follow when the neighbour managed to grab him. Lucky cat used 2 of his 9 lives that day, escaping Cookie and the jump to the back garden.
When we got Cookie I also had 8 guinea-pigs. I was so worried for months and months that he would kill them that he wasn't allowed any where near the room they were in, and I was carefully introducing them to him with strict rules. One day he disappeared, as I dashed to the room to check I found he had climbed into their cage (a wardrobe on it's side) and was curled up with them climbing all over him! That could have been a disaster.
Another cat chase where the sly cat escaped by running along a narrow ledge (about 4in width) and Cookie didn't notice and jumped the wall, dropping about 8 foot.
Yet another cat chase while in a field where he jumped a wall, the cat ran up an old dead tree and the tree crumbled under the cat. Poor thing landed on Cookie's head where he attempted to lick it. After Cookie's triumph return, pleased that he had actually made contact with a cat I noticed blood running down his leg. He had cut it open on barbed wired. After dunking it in TCP I realised the white thing was actually bone and rushed him to the vets for stitches. He never batted an eye lid!
Another Easter, I put 3 chocolate eggs on top of my computer table, one with a desk for the monitor and another higher up with space for printer and what not, so a good 5ish foot of the floor. He must have climbed on the bed, then onto a really high stool (as the table was set really high), onto the table to reach the eggs. He opened all the boxes and ate everything on Easter weekend, while my parents had gone away and I hadn't even begun learning to drive!

So many more stories but I think this is more than enough for now.

(other things containing more chocolates, more family kids getting roughed up, more poor cats, foxes, rabbits, dogs, rats and snakes and then the stuff he has done to my OH and I) I could write a story about all this stuff! But I couldn't possibly love him more!
newdogmum
New Member!
Female 

08-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Love this! I am not laughing...much!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5