Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
JoedeeUK can I ask if you follow a religion/belief?

Of course you don't have to answer if you wish not to...it's just your profile picture on your public profile has got me wondering

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I follow my belief that we are all here for a purpose & that if there is an afterlife the only ones who know for sure are those that are already there

I don't worship anyone or thing(well perhaps my dogs & cats)

As for my profile that is a joke photo taken by a friend who stewards for me when I judge obedience, we have a very public joke that we always appear in disguise !!!!

Are you suggesting that I am an Islamic terrorist I wouldn't have dogs & cats if I did !
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2010, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Too true-when I had GSDs they legged it down the drive before I even got to the outer porch door !! Obviously they didn't believe strongly enough that their God would protect them from my nasty dogs !!
I'm getting myself a GSD next then! Although the barking and jumping from my two words eventually, they still manage to get a few lines through to me before giving up! A few lines too many, thanks very much!
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2010, 07:38 PM
heehee you're funny BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THE BIBLE TELLS THEM TO DO, (obviously).

That's mature, encouraging your dogs to bark at people at the door. How old are you may I ask? Very bad training I would say too, I think you need to enrol in a good training class
Where in the Bible does it instruct they to continually visit people & try to sell their beliefs ???? BTW there is no need to shout.

I have never seen any reference to them visiting me in the Bible, well not in the orginal language version I have-ie Hebrew & Greek(& very poor Greek BTW)

My dogs bark on command as part of their training !
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Too true-when I had GSDs they legged it down the drive before I even got to the outer porch door !! Obviously they didn't believe strongly enough that their God would protect them from my nasty dogs !!
Brilliant, encouraging a tradionally guarding breed to guard and gate run, personally I prefer to train that OUT of my Akitas...makes them more desirable as pets, and saves me watching them in the front garden 24/7 incase someone was to walk through the gate?

Joedee, you believe your father and dogs are at 'The bridge'....erm, prove it?! A bit hypocritical if you ask me.

Anyway, I'm leaving this thread now guys. I'll leave you to have the last word, I'm sure you'll like that Feel free to continue to tease and taunt like children

You still never said how old you are? I'm 27 and am proud of my open, liberal mindness and non judgemental attitude towards things around me, I have found it has got me quite far in life so young *proud grin*. I do wonder where and how far your attitude has gotten you?

I do hope that the racism, prejudice and discrimination that we see in the world around us will die out pretty soon.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2010, 08:14 PM
Brilliant, encouraging a tradionally guarding breed to guard and gate run, personally I prefer to train that OUT of my Akitas...makes them more desirable as pets, and saves me watching them in the front garden 24/7 incase someone was to walk through the gate?

Joedee, you believe your father and dogs are at 'The bridge'....erm, prove it?! A bit hypocritical if you ask me.

Anyway, I'm leaving this thread now guys. I'll leave you to have the last word, I'm sure you'll like that Feel free to continue to tease and taunt like children

You still never said how old you are? I'm 27 and am proud of my open, liberal mindness and non judgemental attitude towards things around me, I have found it has got me quite far in life so young *proud grin*. I do wonder where and how far your attitude has gotten you?

I do hope that the racism, prejudice and discrimination that we see in the world around us will die out pretty soon.
Wow! You claim all of the above, yet you could watch a human, a child, your relative die because they need a blood tranfusion that could probably save their lives and your religion denies it....I am amazed. It's crazy stuff. I fail to understand how anyone can be proud of that. Seems that you and your religion are the hypocrites.
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2010, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Wow! You claim all of the above, yet you could watch a human, a child, your relative die because they need a blood tranfusion that could probably save their lives....I am amazed. I fail to understand how anyone can be proud of that.
Oops, im back

Erm, i'm not a Jehovah's Witness?

I would never let a relative die from lack of a blood transfusion. But I do not condemn others who do.
littlewolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-05-2010, 08:21 PM

Shame the JW religion isn't quite so responsible when it comes to saving peoples lives! And that includes newborn babies and children who have absolutely no choice in the matter who may need blood transfusions to save their lives, because a stupid book of stories tells their parents that it's "wrong". It's madness. I know I couldn't live with myself if I was JW and chose not to save my child's live with a blood transfusion.
A parent cannot deny a young child or baby life saving treatment even if this is blood products blood products- the state intervenes.
So I am interested in these 5 babies Joedee knows of that were allowed to die?!?!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2010, 08:24 PM
That would make me, my sister and my mother not right in the head. And it would make my mother sick! That's nice, thanks.
Oops, im back

Erm, i'm not a Jehovah's Witness?

I would never let a relative die from lack of a blood transfusion. But I do not condemn others who do.
Well, are you going to enlighten us as to what you are then? I do apologise for assuming you are a JW, I thought you were when you answered as above.

I am glad to hear you wouldn't deny your relatives a blood transfusion.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2010, 08:24 PM

(as my house has an inner front door & an outer porch door & the JWs legged it BEFORE I openned the porch door my dogs were never in a position to chase anyone

Joedee(why are you addressing my dog ??? don't you read all the posts ?????), you believe your father and dogs are at 'The bridge'....erm, prove it?! A bit hypocritical if you ask me.

The Bridge is not paradise it's not religious it's where I hope they are, but I do not know that it even exists but I can hope

You don't even know what real racism, discrimination & prejudice is, Current versions are far less than before you were born. Did you know until 1948 it was against English law for a person of the Jewish faith to run a business other than Tailors, Bakeries & Usuary ?? How about that for State discrimination !

Wow you are all of 27 young enough to be my grand daughter !!! By the time I was your great age I had been to every continent on earth, been involved in 2 wars, helped save lives & lost friends to whatever there is after this life. My parents were both racists, yet neither my brother & I are not-my father considered Hitler not to be evil or bad just badly advised despite the fact he fought in WWII against Germany.

Where have my "beliefs got me around the world & back again & then some young lady
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Well, are you going to enlighten us as to what you are then? I do apologise for assuming you are a JW, I thought you were when you answered as above.

I am glad to hear you wouldn't deny your relatives a blood tranfusion.
I suppose I'm not truly a part of any religion, but I do have beliefs.

I'm not baptised as a Jehovah's witness, neither am I christened. My mother is baptised and she obviously didn't force me or my sister to be baptised, but i suppose we were 'brought up' in this religion, very well, so were considered Jehovah's witnesses by people around us, or 'not right in the head' by some others .

When I hit 18 I travelled and lived abroad for a while so lost touch with it all, I now have a career and have never felt the urge to get back involved with the religion, I feel religion actually has a lot to answer for as far as the problems in the world go. I do however, believe in a lot of the things they preach and follow certain beliefs of theirs, and will defend their beliefs to people who don't understand and try to opress others.
Page 5 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »