View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2010, 10:21 AM
I feed Jamie and Honey with Wainwrights, they love it, they have it once a day (raw in morning)... I know Naturediet are having problems with supply at the moment, the lady at our pet shop told us and it says so on the berriewood site...
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Since I started this thread, I have had numerous and as far as I am concerned serious issues with Naturediet, the food was off and the company was not at all interested I would def not recommend the food at the moment. I have fed Wainwrights too, since the probs I have had with Naturediet.
Interestingly, I was speaking to a friend of mine last night who is manageress of a petshop - NatureDiet have apparently shut down for a couple of weeks to revamp their packaging/machinery/whatever due to all the blown packs lately. Hopefully when they return, they will have sorted the issue.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Interestingly, I was speaking to a friend of mine last night who is manageress of a petshop - NatureDiet have apparently shut down for a couple of weeks to revamp their packaging/machinery/whatever due to all the blown packs lately. Hopefully when they return, they will have sorted the issue.
Funny that, when I spoke to them they told me there were no problems I hope they do sort out the issues but there customer service skills and 'service' need alot of revamping also.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Wainwrights here and both dogs did very well on it, but now I'm on Fish4Dogs coz I think it's purer if you catch my drift, no cereals or additives only seaweed!

I did ask the manager in Pets at Home about the Wainwright's food after my vet recommended me to change over to it from Naturediet coz she didn't like Naturediet, and the manager told me they do NOT make it themselves, it's just that they hold the concession for it along with a very FEW other outlets, but who they are he didn't say. He did say it is made by a very well known pet food company, but again he didn't say who!
PAH worker told me its same manufacturer as James Wellbeloved
Vickyd1987
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-10-2010, 01:38 PM
I vote naturediet!
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2010, 09:13 AM
Never tried Nature Diet due to the cost but Rupert's been on Wainwrights for a few years now and is doing better on it than he did on things like JWB and Burns. I don't think it's the highest quality food there is but it's not complete and utter crap like some.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2010, 10:33 PM
For my fussy eater, Wainwrights wins!
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
For my fussy eater, Wainwrights wins!
yep my fussy gsd prefers the wainwrights, i thought i would buy some as a change instead on naturediet and they both seem to like it better, its more smelly too, well the duck one is anyway!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by kirsty_ View Post
yep my fussy gsd prefers the wainwrights, i thought i would buy some as a change instead on naturediet and they both seem to like it better, its more smelly too, well the duck one is anyway!
Lol. The duck one stinks!
jordanio0207
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-11-2010, 12:32 AM
I feed mine Wainwrights dry and Nature diet for dinner
My dogs love both and i'm very happy with both. They are both very healthy
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >