Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
Nessie should do it, who would dare mess with Nessie after all who knows what she would do as not many people r able to say. Is it because she is allusive or that no-one survives a close enounter with her
i think its both, she is so allusive that only few see her, but those who do see her dont survive i certainly wouldnt mess with her... although i would love it to be like the film, where she is all friendly and that
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
i think its both, she is so allusive that only few see her, but those who do see her dont survive i certainly wouldnt mess with her... although i would love it to be like the film, where she is all friendly and that
Yes but it is like the aliens issue. Some portray them as nice some portray them as plotting against human kind, you just never know what you might get. I would prefer friendly though. I wouldn't mess with Nessie even if she was friendly she could get excited an accidently squash you
My dads friend is kinda creepy but I think he means well he just doesn't have enough stuff to do in his own life. Dad loves his 6am visits (not). But he has told him that is too early so now he comes around 8am
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Yes but it is like the aliens issue. Some portray them as nice some portray them as plotting against human kind, you just never know what you might get. I would prefer friendly though. I wouldn't mess with Nessie even if she was friendly she could get excited an accidently squash you
My dads friend is kinda creepy but I think he means well he just doesn't have enough stuff to do in his own life. Dad loves his 6am visits (not). But he has told him that is too early so now he comes around 8am
lol, yeah aliens like E.T, he was soooo cute!! i would love to see nessie... just maybe not get too close... bet if jake saw her, he would over trying to be her best friend! daft dog

ha, bet your dad loves the 8am visit much more, a whole 2 hours extra in his bed
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 03:32 PM
lol, yeah aliens like E.T, he was soooo cute!! i would love to see nessie... just maybe not get too close... bet if jake saw her, he would over trying to be her best friend! daft dog

ha, bet your dad loves the 8am visit much more, a whole 2 hours extra in his bed
Louis would too, he doesn't discriminate anything can be his friend.
At my dad's he kept jumping up on my dads dresser then running back to dad, so eventually dad decided to investigate, it was baby mice, He thought Louis would eat them and that would get rid of them but no he just wanted them to play with him. Dad rolled his eyes and had to get rid of them himself
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Louis would too, he doesn't discriminate anything can be his friend.
At my dad's he kept jumping up on my dads dresser then running back to dad, so eventually dad decided to investigate, it was baby mice, He thought Louis would eat them and that would get rid of them but no he just wanted them to play with him. Dad rolled his eyes and had to get rid of them himself
aw, louis is so cute! thats like jake, he always wants to play with my rabbit. he has never shown the slightest bit of aggression to her, just wants to play all the the time . oh, and the rabbits in the park... he always wants to play with them, such a dafty
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 03:56 PM
aw, louis is so cute! thats like jake, he always wants to play with my rabbit. he has never shown the slightest bit of aggression to her, just wants to play all the the time . oh, and the rabbits in the park... he always wants to play with them, such a dafty
Our neighbour had two cats, he was terrified of them as he tried to play with one of them and it slapped him on the face with its paw (no claws involved), after that everytime the cat wanted to play he ran away. My dog is scared of a cat
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Our neighbour had two cats, he was terrified of them as he tried to play with one of them and it slapped him on the face with its paw (no claws involved), after that everytime the cat wanted to play he ran away. My dog is scared of a cat
aw, poor louis... my aunts dog (who was a massive french briard) was scared of her cat needless to say, jake isnt scared of cats... just something else for him to play with
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2009, 05:03 AM
I have met som cats that you would mess with and could take a dog out easily. Scratch use to chase them now he just walks by with a look of "I can't even be bothered"
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2009, 07:21 AM
I have met som cats that you would mess with and could take a dog out easily. Scratch use to chase them now he just walks by with a look of "I can't even be bothered"
lol, missy (my aunts cat) would chase toby (her briard) around the house. he was a big wuss
i have a pic of me and him together when i was 5! will have to look it up to show you, he was a beautiful boy

my last dog sam, was never bothered by cats. he chased one up a tree once, but that was the first time he saw one. after that he never bothered at all with them
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Hi,

This is just a thought - does your friend ever see you or other friends as part of a group? DO you all go places together? Or will she see just one friend at a time? Maybe she thinks if you're her friend you can be seen at least to be friends with anyone else - including your BF!

TBH - at 1am, I'd have told her where to go. I know that's not very polite but at 1am I'm not the most sociable person on the planet. In fact, between 11pm and 7am I'm absolutely vile if I'm awake and much worse if someone wakes me up.

I think maybe you should just ignore all texts etc from her (not too difficult if she's fallen out with you and if she asks where you are, just say "out". She won't know where to go to find you.

Alternatively, do you have any relatives that you could stay with for a while? Then it wouldn't matter how long she sat outside your house, you wouldn't be there.

Laura xx
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >