View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2007, 12:52 PM
When the going gets tough, you take what's out there, no matter what your circumstances imo. I did - once! We've been on hard times in the past, and although I'm a qualified shorthand typist and chef, I worked as a dinner lady at our local boarding school, and if that aint swallowing your pride I don't know what is!!! Needs must, or so they say. Maybe that E47K will be waiting for you just up the road one day!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2007, 01:15 PM
I dont think Deccy means to sound so sharp, Not from what I know of her attitude on the forum till now, What I see is a person, who is getting scared, worried, angry, sad, a bit of every emotion thrown in, I have been skint and its a whole world that doesnt seem conected to the real world, it takes a short time to crush confidence in that world, things spiral dowwards very quickly once there, so, I think as Deccy has no one to shout at,,,,we should poss take the sharpish answers to ideas,,with the pinch of salt they need, lets face it if you cant shout at friends who can she shout at, deccy get stuck into me hun if it makes you feel better,,,but sadly I dont think it will, It will prob just make you feel worse,,,hun,,,,its a storm your gona have to ride,,hopefuly not for long,,

PS shout if you like but,,,,,,,,,,,have you thought about private tutor,,, I think you would be good at that sort of thing, not sure if there are agencys over there but I looked into it for gordon a few years ago,,,they seem to make damn good money, x just a thought,
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2007, 02:11 PM
I was wondering about proofreading-type jobs that you can do at home/by correspondence.

They're not huge money earners, but at least you'd be bringing something in...?...
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I dont think Deccy means to sound so sharp, Not from what I know of her attitude on the forum till now, What I see is a person, who is getting scared, worried, angry, sad, a bit of every emotion thrown in, I have been skint and its a whole world that doesnt seem conected to the real world, it takes a short time to crush confidence in that world, things spiral dowwards very quickly once there, so, I think as Deccy has no one to shout at,,,,we should poss take the sharpish answers to ideas,,with the pinch of salt they need, lets face it if you cant shout at friends who can she shout at, deccy get stuck into me hun if it makes you feel better,,,but sadly I dont think it will, It will prob just make you feel worse,,,hun,,,,its a storm your gona have to ride,,hopefuly not for long,,

:smt038 :smt038 :smt038

I agree completely, great post!!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Private tutors over here are about £20 an hour.I am about to pay ours......It is obviously weekend and evening work but would allow for writing etc still?

Sending some more of those Fudgey hugs Deccy......
Azz
Administrator
Male 

14-12-2007, 06:31 PM
/Topic closed/
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5