Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2006, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by KatieB_23
I probably shouldn't ask this, but why do they skin them ALIVE??

cos they think it makes the fur better, same as they kill them for meat in such awful ways, cos when the dog is scared it produces andrenilin(sp?) they reckon it makes the meat taste better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-04-2006, 06:11 PM
They claimed it produces a better quality pelt to skin them alive.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond
No, afraid I'd rather not see it. Was bad enough watching Watchdog last night with that b*****d selling poorly pups!
i saw watch dog to and like you i found that to hard to watch so decided to give it a miss i new it would have me in tears
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2006, 06:44 PM
i didn't watch it as i know for a fact i would be in tears seeing those poor animals suffering i do feel i should watch it but i know i would end up in a serious state(i'm a soft git who cries at everything i cry if a dog dies in a film )i have signed the petiton so thanks for putting the link up.
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2006, 07:41 PM
I couldn't watch it. To be honest the world sickens me. Theres so many cruel people out there. Not just in the fur trade! I could never eat lobster cos they are cooked alive!
Look at child molestors, look at life animal transporting. Look at some of our neighbours. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors. Its a bad world & i hate it
I just hope that when i die i am sent to the rainbow bridge to help these poor helpless animals. I hope i have the chance to give them love & comfort .
By wishing this gives me great comfort.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2006, 09:25 PM
i signed the petition, but didnt go into the site, i didnt watch the programe. but if heather mills wants to get something done and uses her name good luck to her, she will probally get more done than joe bloggs who lives down the road.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2006, 08:52 AM
well, i did watch the show and it sickened me, i understand what you meant Katrina about that poor dog and it crying (i agree they were not yelps), im sure i could sense why are you doing this to me in its crys.

even the shots of the dogs and cats all piled high in those awfull basket things was bad enough. evil evil people

i actually thought heather Mc was ok.

just one more thing then i will stop going on about it i promise - do the poor creatures die of shock due to being skinned? - this has botherd me all night

sorry again for going on and on but i cant understand how anyone can do this.
Molly2606
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2006, 08:58 AM
i watched it the sheer ignorance of some people
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2006, 09:03 AM
I watched it and was appalled.
Used to be veggie for years...haven't eaten meat since the programme and won't.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2006, 11:35 AM
I never watched it i just could,nt i would have been sick but i do think heather is doing a great job and lets hope she gets somewhere and getting it stopped.
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >