Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Here's one to make you feel better.

Many moons ago when 'the girls' used to hit the town on Friday nights, I was dressed to trap in heels, stockings and such, went to a nightclub with 2 for 1 on shorts. Well I have never drunk spirits but it was a cheap drink so I had a go, as ya do!! I sat on one of those tall bar stools all demure with my legs crossed!! sipping my drink, chatting away and flicking the ash from my cigarette all sexy-like. After a short while a friend came off the dance floor all flushed!! She had 'popped one out' whilst getting jiggy and hadn't noticed!!! (and you don't get many of hers to the pound I can tell you!) and wondered why alot of male clubbers had gone to dance Laughing at her misfortune I ran my hand down my leg. It was all rough?? and lumpy??? On closer inspection it was discovered that I had burnt lots of little holes in my super slick black stockings with fag ash!!! and now was the proud owner of one normal stocking and a Fishnet!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 01:08 PM
PMSL That one has gotta take the biscuit A/L! Bit like Dellboy falling through that bar hatch! Don't try to be cool any more, it doesn't suit you! Lol! :smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
PMSL That one has gotta take the biscuit A/L! Bit like Dellboy falling through that bar hatch! Don't try to be cool any more, it doesn't suit you! Lol! :smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043
No no H, believe me that one doesn't even reach the biscuit tin!! When I think of some of the things we did!!!...........
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Ashlady
No no H, believe me that one doesn't even reach the biscuit tin!! When I think of some of the things we did!!!...........
Less of the "we", you speak for yourself misses, I never did anything uncool like that!! lol!
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Here's one to make you feel better.

Many moons ago when 'the girls' used to hit the town on Friday nights, I was dressed to trap in heels, stockings and such, went to a nightclub with 2 for 1 on shorts. Well I have never drunk spirits but it was a cheap drink so I had a go, as ya do!! I sat on one of those tall bar stools all demure with my legs crossed!! sipping my drink, chatting away and flicking the ash from my cigarette all sexy-like. After a short while a friend came off the dance floor all flushed!! She had 'popped one out' whilst getting jiggy and hadn't noticed!!! (and you don't get many of hers to the pound I can tell you!) and wondered why alot of male clubbers had gone to dance Laughing at her misfortune I ran my hand down my leg. It was all rough?? and lumpy??? On closer inspection it was discovered that I had burnt lots of little holes in my super slick black stockings with fag ash!!! and now was the proud owner of one normal stocking and a Fishnet!!

Hope you had a spare one in your bag or did you have to sit and colour all the holes in with your eyeliner, i've done that before.

You set me off thinking of all the things I've done similar, and theres so many I've been sat here going red just thinking about some of them, some I had forgotten. We even had a 'remember when you...' session at work cos we all used to go for big nights out together.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Put a thread up Het, that would be funny reading about all those embarrassing moments hey!! Go on, you know you want to!
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Put a thread up Het, that would be funny reading about all those embarrassing moments hey!! Go on, you know you want to!
You just want to have a laugh at me you wicked woman, I'm sure you and Ashlady have much better stories I reckon you were a right wild pair What am I saying....you still are!!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Het
You just want to have a laugh at me you wicked woman, I'm sure you and Ashlady have much better stories I reckon you were a right wild pair What am I saying....you still are!!
Don't ya just love those stories though Het, sometimes I remember something and laugh out loud to myself(did that make sense?), as they say 'Those were the Days' Don't do anything remotely silly nowadays ...
DO I H?????
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 07:47 PM
Don't ya just love those stories though Het, sometimes I remember something and laugh out loud to myself(did that make sense?), as they say 'Those were the Days' Don't do anything remotely silly nowadays ...
DO I H?????

Aye it brings back some memories, we had such a laugh at work remembering some of the things, isn't it funny though what brings it back, a song on the radio or even a smell!! yep those were the days, mind you we older girls can still go out and cause chaos, just takes longer to recover
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Het you should have held your head up high and everyone would have thought you were starting a new trend

I have some clothes from a little company called 'Jackpot' and the labels are often on the outside
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >