Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2013, 04:39 PM
Omg Lynn I love that ad, first time I watched it I actually cried
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Afternoon all Had a late nanny nap, just got up, and when I opened the front patio doors, woooooooosh I nearly got blown over the wind is so strong now Oooooooh luffffferley, cos it's still baking hot but this takes the edge of the heat

Just been watching the news and there are fires in east London in some big park or other, and the fireman was saying it's going to happen with everything being so hot and tinderdry, so now I'm getting worried about me living here in this big wood 'ere After all that work we've done, doesn't bear thinking about if this carries on and on and there's a possibility over there,it's a big wood 140 acres, but then again, it's blimmin been there for hundreds if not thousands of years, so I think I'm pretty safe lol!

June, you're doing my head in now with that rock of yours!!! First you show us a picture of this "new" rock they've done for you, but there are loads of them in the pic, and now you tell me they haven't even placed it in there for you yet? Hang on a minute, I seeeeee, is it because it can only be sited once the whole of the revamp is finished, so that "your" rock takes precidence over all the others so you can hang out in style on it? A simple yes will do lol!!!!!

Eileen, the answer to your question is also yes!!!

Hi Jenny, glad you're ready and psyched up for your hillwalking here, and I know you probably have the north downs where you walk, but I'm telling you, these are big, reeeeeally big and loooooong! I might take a picture up the very top of the road that runs down into Hastings alongside my woodland tomorrow, just to give you some idea, it's a glorious view of the town and the shoreline from up there, it'll make a nice picture.

Hi Norma, been thinking about you these last few days in this heat and the work you do, you must be shattered along with Bev.

Malka, I'm so glad you gave that digger driver a piece of your mind about shoving his digger off your escape route, and thank goodness you got out and stocked up again. I know what you mean, that's why I don't like shopping online cos the shoppers just pick up the first one to hand, whereas I like to dig around and find the latest dates on meat and the best fruit and veg.

Jen, oh that made me laugh! Just make sure you don't do the same thing tomorrow then

Moyra, I'm so sorry to hear about your bil, I must have missed something, but I do hope things improve with him, it doesn't sound good.

Lynn, hope everything is alright, you're a tad quiet today, maybe you've taken yourself off out somewhere with Gorden to enjoy the sunshine.

Lynne, glad to hear you're making the most of all that free time enjoying a coffee out and about with the lappy. Maybe a nice take away tonight and you can eat it all yourself, cos I'm sure your o/h does what I do, and doesn't order everything he wants so when you get yours, he decides to share some of that with you!!

Hi Sally for when you pop in later cos of course, with Dave home, I won't be around when you arrive, but I've left you a bar of your favourite choklit in the fridge where nobody else will find it, just use your nose, you'll find it I'm sure, and June will be asleep anyway

Better get this house straightened out now with Dave coming back, and I'm going to go and take another piccie of the new rendering now that it's all stippled cos I need it for the house project collection. I can't believe how much we've changed the place when I see the original pics coming up on the puter, and hopefully, that woman who sold it to us, might just pay me a visit soon - I can then take a picture of her face when she first see's it

Phew, getting hot again now, might fill Zena's pool again and give her a hose down, she seems to enjoy that, she stands there waiting for that hose bless her. I might hose meself down whilst I'm at it

I'm hoping somebody will be able to get this daily up tomorrow cos Lynn will be busy setting off on her househunting escapades and I'll be up and out early to do the van change-overs before it gets too hot, and we don't want a day without it do we, in fact, could we actually do a day without our Daily

Might catch you later and if not, have a great week-end, get out and enjoy this glorious weather, keeping those doglets cool.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2013, 04:51 PM
I'm here. Been out.
I will be up at the crack of dawn if no one else is about to get the daily started.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Helena - YES
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Helena, I imagine there will be a ceremony involved for " my rock".Only VIP's invited, red ribbon and all that. Of course followed by a buffet of some description.Will be a pivotal moment!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Good idea Eileen, I'll put you in charge of all the arrangements then and also the buffet, that'll keep you off the streets for a while
Having a nightmare at the moment.
Karen (Kaya's mummy) asked me to get her some pet mince and she'll take it back with her tomorrow when she comes over with these chicken backs she's got from the abbatoir. So she wants 10kg. Asked butchers for 10kg, got some for myself. I also went and picked up 2 bin liners of bones from my big freezer whilst I was out.
Well the 10kg of pet mince has turned into 14kg plus my own of course, plus all the bones that I've had to bag, well there just isn't enough room basically.
I've had to empty my fridge practically, cram everything onto one shelf or in the door thingys, all my cold drinks are no longer cold because there is no room for them as have had to put bags of bones stacked on top of each other in the fridge, until I can get the 14kg of pet mince out of my freezers tomorrow morning, when they can go in and be frozen. Of course there'll probably not be room for the chicken backs because she got loads for some ridiculous price, I think it was 15kg for a fiver actually, can't remember.
Did the sinus thingy hurt going up your nose Jenny.
Why are you talking upside down Malka, are you hanging from the rafters
Enjoy the swim in the loch Norma, was really really considering it in the river today, but with all the diggers and stuff there is more mud in the water, usually it runs really clear, so giving it a miss until the EA go.
Oh, looked at the long term forecast and it says rain on 27 July
Taffsmum, how many days of freedom do you have, today must have been total utter heaven, you must feel like a prisoner been let out for the duration.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-07-2013, 05:32 PM
˙pɐǝɥ ʎɯ uo ƃuıpuɐʇs ɯɐ ı ǝsnɐɔǝq uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıdʎʇ ɯɐ ı

ɥnp

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2013, 05:34 PM
er ... why
Page 5 of 16 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »