Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2016, 05:51 PM
Its OK Brenda I saw it and giggled
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2016, 06:41 PM
hello all
back from the hospital, my consultant, felix who comes from leicester and the horrible chest consultant plus a junior and a sister, my weight is 2 1/2 higher when i met them 3 years ago, they have said that for a person with normal lungs it would impact on them so with my lungs no surprise i am struggling when walking the dogs...i did get compared to an elephant at some point lol...not nastily. i am proper fed up now.
LG, thankyou, that was a lovely post...nearly made me cry again (had a bit of a cry outside the hospital)
will catch up properly later hopefully.....although i have plans to get absolutely wrecked...got past the point of caring now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2016, 06:50 PM
Griff, I've been thinking about you all afternoon and hoping you came back feeling a bit positive, sorry its been a horrid afternoon for you, I wish they'd been a bit nicer to you at least
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2016, 08:50 PM
Sorry its been a horrid afternoon griff. Hug. X

Just back from the pub its freezing out. Good job its only a door away.
We had some snow earlier stopped now.
Good meeting not many of us. Got there for 7 just arrived home 8.45. Bit of social chit chat too.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-01-2016, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Just back from the pub its freezing out. Good job its only a door away.
We had some snow earlier stopped now.
Good meeting not many of us. Got there for 7 just arrived home 8.45.
Hows it looking with putting a stop to all these lorries belting down your road

Just looked out the window and we have snow also, took me back to just over a year ago in Czechland the snow always came about mid January there.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2016, 09:46 PM
Think its going to take a while Harvey. Same old same old council has no money so we have to keep plugging away.
We have all noticed that there are less lorries since welney has been shut due to flooding they are having to go the route they should and not use us as a short cut. We will always get lorries as we have 4 lorry yards in the village and of course being Norfolk are an agricultural area but we do not need lorries coming through that have no business here and speeding to boot.
We did touch on the subject Gorden has been thinking about and that is sat navs directing them through here quickest route.
Maybe we need to get google to change something.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Hoping you've got something sorted for stopping the lorries coming through where they're not supposed to.
What do you think of this Lynn https://www.viovet.co.uk/Yumove_Hors...Active%20Joint
was wondering if it would be OK to put Cariad and Lona on it, I know you use some horse stuff.
I put the heat lamp on in the little house, but as they were all in the Big House it would have been too warm to put the one in there on, temperature isn't going below 1 degree tonight either, so thought I'd leave it till it was colder. There was a load of carry on and banshee screaming going on, went out, and Mabs has taken possession of the little house and heat lamp and taken a dim view of her daughter wanting to bask under it, so she'd chased her out, I got out there in time to see Zen flee into the Big House with the rest of them, Mabs looked at me very smugly and went back in to her heat lamp
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2016, 10:06 PM
If there the same ingredient don't see why not. The horse one will be stronger of course so you would need to alter the dose accordingly.
Cortaflex equine is the same ingredient as canine I give less but the equine goes a lot further still not finished the bottle from August.
Hope the girls are all settled now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2016, 10:28 PM
TW, i know they are trying to take care of me and they weren't mean about it, just reminded me to exercise more even though it is hard for me.
Look directly at yumoves website...they sometimes do offers
Lynn, hope you get something sorted with the road
Losos..you can keep your snow ta!!
Brenda, not seen Paddington...worth a watch???
Was dads birthday so took him for a pint, guess that will be on the naughty list now....the lass behind the bar said she was on steroids when younger and she put on 20kg in a month..i guess i am sensitive to it like she is.....i thought chemo made you really skinny but quite a few people seem to have the opposite effect
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
just reminded me to exercise more
I expect they know it's not easy for you but these days they have to give out the 'standard' advice, failure to do so might result in a law suit. This legal action thing is now a real worry for any proffessional person. Also it's an easy thing to say, can't be taken to court (After all exercise is a good thing) but I know what you mean when you say it's not so easy to actually do.

May I second LG's post and heartily agree that you do always post good positive stuff, I like that, keep it up.

Will be heading to bed soon so wish you goodnight, see you tomorrow.
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >