View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2014, 07:42 PM
Yeah that's Romeo in the crate Think he looks great too GRIFF Hi NJ I keep track on FB mostly,get an odd wee email or text from Jackie Any news of John?Hope he's well xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2014, 07:49 PM
hahaha, he certainly is a romeo, would be lovely if someone came along who would like to adopt the two of them.
need to get some dinner...hmmm might risk a sandwich
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2014, 08:24 PM
Evening everyone. Didn't get much Christmas shopping done beautiful village only just about an hour away. Lots of little shops nothing really for odds and ends for the children.
So Kings Lynn tomorrow.
Been watching the Ray Charles film. Gorden is now about to email the dodgy boiler man again to try to prise the £100 out of him he said he would refund. Could really do with it having to try to fit everyone in Essex in one go due to money now being tight this month. Grrrrrrr. He has gone very quiet since saying we would reluctantly accept it and forwarded the email from Grants to him last Monday.
Off to see if I can see the photos of Duncan.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
What sort of food is stollen?
???
Hi LS, I can help you out with that one (Hope that's not cheating )

Stollen is a rich type of cake which is traditionally baked and eaten at Christmas time in Eastern Europe, in particular Poland, Czechland, Hungary and also most of Germany.

Usually made about ten inches long and served in slices.

In the last ten years I've noticed that it is appearing on the shelves of some supermarkets in England as 'Mini Stolens' and which I'm told by the traditional bakers is not a patch on the 'real' thing
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-12-2014, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
to try to prise the £100 out of him he said he would refund.
Good luck with that Lynn, at least if you get £100 from him it will help, I think you have more familly than we do so you need it.

Our annual 'service' is now set for January 13th. and I just hope to God that it keeps going until then

Went to Knettishall Heath today, it's a bit far for you but it is a wonderful place for dogs, saw four today, Rianna was perfect, would not be writing that if dear Baruska was still alive.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2014, 08:41 PM
That sounds a nice walk Harvey. Shame its a bit too far away.
Saw the pics of Duncan and all the other hounds they are lovely looking dogs. The Harrier Beagle we sometimes meet is a lovely boy.
Duncan is looking chilled.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-12-2014, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Speaking of Cupid,check out the photo of the Doughnut and his girlfriend Foxhound Welfare book face page Won't let me copy and paste
Is that the pic where it says "Not wanting to make eye contact" I assume it is as a Wendy Macdonald mentions Duncan and that is what I thought you named him. Still can't really get used to the unmentionable place, everything is such a mess, why do people put up with it
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-12-2014, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Shame its a bit too far away.
Yes, it's actually closer to us than Thetford forrest so I think it will be our regular place from now on. On day when I get my brain into gear I'll do some photos. Well it's my annual bath time so see you all tomorrow, goodnight.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2014, 09:24 PM
I can't work out who's who as far as the dogs are concerned. There were two together in a crate and I assume that might be Duncan and his new girlfriend but cannot be sure. Still no acknowledgement of the £100 but at least I feel I have done my bit. I am going to find it hard to pay my card bill this month but at least it went to a good cause. Thank God Christmas will soon be over and Spring on the way! Night night all, my chest is still bad tonight and I have only three anti biotic capsules left for tomorrow! God bless everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Yes moyra, that his him in the crate with his head resting on his girlfriend.....bless em
Losos, that was Duncan when he first arrived, he is now called merry men and there is a picci of 2dogs in a crate and that is him now
Moyra, please call the emergency doctor or find a walk in centre, leaving it will make it worse and they will change your antibiotics and tell you to leave off the amoxicillin
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >