View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2005, 07:48 PM
LOL some of mine do but then they are diuretics so I guess it is only to be expected
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

06-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest
It ain't just the ladies, I've had a phase of this as well! Up at 3 a.m., get back to bed and try to get another hour of kip before the Border Boys start shouting! This is worst in summer because the sun rises very early here, and, of course, the BCs have to tell us all about it. If they're awake, we have to be, too This is when they learn all that "bad language"! There are two doors between the dogs and us, so we can't even throw slippers at them!

All I have to do these days is think about washing dishes, and I have to hobble in top gear!

Snorri
My husband started off like that a few yrs ago. Like all men he ignored it till we were on holiday in UK. Day after we arrived he couldn`t pee at all, I said start drinking lots of fluids(he`d just had 2 pints as well ) & made him drink litre bottle of water Cut a long story short we ended up in A&E within a few hrs, he had enlarged prostate, had to have op. He was fine after tho, so any blokes get it checked out
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by Christine
My husband started off like that a few yrs ago. Like all men he ignored it till we were on holiday in UK. Day after we arrived he couldn`t pee at all, I said start drinking lots of fluids(he`d just had 2 pints as well ) & made him drink litre bottle of water Cut a long story short we ended up in A&E within a few hrs, he had enlarged prostate, had to have op. He was fine after tho, so any blokes get it checked out
my dad was like that, it can be very painful to widdle when they can go.
its a very early sign of prostate trouble.
so for the blokes out there go and see your gp and get it checked out!
for the wifes etc make them go to the gp.
my dad had prostate cancer and has since had radiotherapy for it hes in remission now but still recieving treatment.
dont ignore the water works!!!!!!!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by Thordell
LOL some of mine do but then they are diuretics so I guess it is only to be expected
well that might have a bearing on it...........lol
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2005, 01:17 PM
im only 24 and already have the crossing my legs when sneezing problem .
maybe its having a 9lb 10 baby but im embarassed now, and when pregnant i use tenna lady also
oh my someone dig me a hole, im jumping in feet first
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by nemosmummy
im only 24 and already have the crossing my legs when sneezing problem .
maybe its having a 9lb 10 baby but im embarassed now, and when pregnant i use tenna lady also
oh my someone dig me a hole, im jumping in feet first
9lb10!!!!! OMG!!!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2005, 01:45 PM
all i can say i'm glad its you and not me.............7lb is big enough!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2005, 02:02 PM
Just reading this thread has me crossing my legs and trying not to laugh

Ooops! There I go again! Dogs, get out of the way!

Snorri
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2005, 02:06 PM
My husband was 14lb at birth and his Mum had 5 not one under 12lb and she was 4ft 10" and no gas and air available. Not suggesting that large babies are not hard to deliver no matter what help is available but that in the days when people ate for 2 and they delivered at home, no hope of a caesarean or pain killers they managed and I think we have lost something somewhere, not sure what it is but may be it is the sense of family.
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Thordell
My husband was 14lb at birth and his Mum had 5 not one under 12lb and she was 4ft 10" and no gas and air available. Not suggesting that large babies are not hard to deliver no matter what help is available but that in the days when people ate for 2 and they delivered at home, no hope of a caesarean or pain killers they managed and I think we have lost something somewhere, not sure what it is but may be it is the sense of family.
that just doesn't bear thinking about! God, never had a baby but if a smear test hurts me, then what chance would I stand at a massive baby!!
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >