View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-01-2016, 11:08 PM
Only 1200 calories - you'll be falling down grids in a fortnight if you keep that up, Griff. In the days (years ago) when I had to get my weight down for boxing, I used to eat a huge amount of steamed cabbage - don't know whether you like it - but it's a great veg for filling you up and being high fibre it hangs around a long time! Has it's drawbacks of course (touch of the old duvet rippling) but everything has a negative side (just don't go near any naked flames).
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2016, 11:46 PM
That image it conjures up is indescribable
Girls all tucked up, think there's been a round ofmusicalbeds, first time I checked I could see the back of Zen through the door of the small house sleeping compartment, which means Mabs had let her in but not in direct line of the heat lamp. Next time I checked, Keshi was flat out with her head poking through door of the sleeping part, was in the bath and heard Mabs barking, been and checked, no one out but can see some of Keshi just about, rest of them must be in the Big House.
Car all frosted over outside, will get girls out tomorrow, going to take Cariad and Lona to where we go on the river, Electric Board been there every day for about 3 weeks now since their substation flooded, so having a nosy if no ones about that is. I'm going to hibernate in front of a roaring fire after that
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5