View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 08:38 PM
I used to love Jonathan Creek, but missed that one on Monday. Enjoy!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Then he came home - and what did he decide to cook for himself?? Go on guess.....
CURRY
It has permeated absolutely everywhere, and I feel defeated

Oh well, the good news is that Jimmi's paw looks really good today, so we have caught that abscess in time once again.
Sorry Sally but that made me laugh What can I say, not many men know how to cook curry, I certainly don't

Anyway I'm so glad Jimmi's paw is looking good, he's really had problems with that paw recently.

Oh well I'm of to bed in a minute if Rianna will give me space to lie down (She's starting another phantom )
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2013, 09:21 PM
I Have Finished The Ironing - everything put away, so I will notice any little 'extras' lying about
I really do hope we have another nice day tomorrow. No training as there is a GSD Show so they will all be there.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 09:43 PM
Hello and goodnight Harvey........poor Rianna, that must be so distressing for her, and I hope that you bring her through it without too much upset.

TW, I have actually done my ironing so there!! I do have the odd bit of fiddly silver to clean though *lays it out on the table hopefully.

I think that tomorrow is supposed to be as good as today, so enjoy your training-free time
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Wraps silver up and puts it back in the cupboard.....whilst you're cleaning the silver Sally, I have a massive silver tea urn that needs cleaning, it's all wrapped up but I can easily bring it downstairs for you to work your magic on
Yeah we are expecting to reach to dizzy heights of 10 degrees tomorrow. Really strange on such a lovely day I didn't see one person out until I was right at the end of the tow path and 3 people came along, and promptly started being 'scared' by my 2 girls both sat next to me, quietly, waiting for them to go past
No one around on the walk I took Cariad and Keshi on at all, I thought it would be like the M6 as well, and kept Cariad on a long line and let Keshi run free just in case we attracted unwelcome attention from any other dogs - but there were none. So very strange.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 10:04 PM
Funny you should say that.........I too was expecting the hordes of numpties to be out and about, but only saw one other dog and that was one of our regulars. Long may it last!!! People are so silly sometimes aren't they, surely even if they are worried about big dogs they could see that yours were under control and quiet? The trouble is, there are those that give all dogs a bad name - there is a chap near here in his early twenties I suppose, with a bull mastiff cross; it is not a nice dog and is extremely aggressive to other dogs, but probably this is because the chap is not nice himself. I admit to being more than a little worried if I see them in the distance, and usually head rapidly in another direction.

*brings silver out of the cupboard and writes note for the cleaning lady.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Went to meet prospective new boss haha, super super informal job interview! over a pint

then i was going to have a take out with my bf but he was feeling really sick so me and my mum ordered a pizza to share instead
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Evening Emmis, I do hope that the informal interview yields results - Saturday night over a pint certainly beats Monday morning in a stuffy office!!!

Hope you enjoyed the pizza..........I cannot stand the things Mind you, right now I could do justice to fish and chips out of the paper with loads of salt and vinegar.

Oh that's torn it, I won't be able to sleep now for thinking of lovely hot aromatic fish and chips

Anyway, time to make the Jimster's bed all snuggly by putting in the heated blanket. It's been on the radiator all evening so should be to his lordship's liking

Nighty night all, sleep well and have a good day tomorrow. Will be thinking of you H........just keep focused on the end results because all this upheaval will be worth it.
xxxxxx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 10:31 PM
Jonathan Creek was most enjoyable ...... compared to motor racing on TV.

I've just walked the dogs and met a neighbour who was looking for one of her chihuahuas who she thinks has got out of her garden. We didn't see it and I'm sure it will still be in her garden as its so so timid .... hopefully anyway as this place is heaving with foxes.

Sleep well all and see you tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2013, 10:31 PM
It is so silly when they can see your dogs are sat there not even looking at them, and they go all silly and do this daft tip toe thing past them, I have to fight the urge to shout KILL!!!! to see their faces!!!!
Well I am going to have a soak in the bath, my back's still hurting and so are my fingers, then take some co codemol so's I can sleep OK.
All brekkies ready for the girlies, all I have to do is take it out and skip out whilst they are eating and then I have 2 hours while they go back to sleep, they lead such pampered lives really
Alters cleaning lady's sat nav so she comes to my house instead of Sally's
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5