Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-09-2011, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Yes, I think you can argue with nature, especially if it's not a sensible and responsible thing to do. Same with many areas in life.

IMO, you would be wasting some of your life if you went down the baby route so very young.

Enjoy your relationship with your OH just now, save for a house, get that sorted, marriage etc if that's what you want and then go down the baby route.

You said your OH doesn't want kids just now and you have to think of his feelings on the matter as well - it may put pressure on your relationship if you were to get pregnant, then what? You might split up if he resents it and where would that leave you? A single mother with no job (you said it would more or less be the end of your business), relying on benefits? You don't really want that, do you?

Enjoy your life! You are so young!
Im definatly not going to try and get pregnant, and we are taking all the necessary measures if you know what I mean. In my sane mind i DONT want a kid now, but it the broodyness is something i dont seem to be able to help!
I dont want to risk my relationship at all and if that means waiting then thats what happens Its just gonna be tough emotionaly

[QUOTE=kate_7590;2346615]
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Thankyou malka xxx

You could always ask him x

Haha, soooo not brave enough lol plus i want to be proposed to!!

Originally Posted by Deb/Pugglepup View Post
Hi Hun, Its only me.

How did you go on at the docs today?

Hope he/she was sympathetic enough to allow you to speak. Thats if you can with your tonsillitis!! I think I would be changing my GP if I had suffered that much over the past couple of years, and he isn't prepared to refer you!!

But, having said that, having your tonsils out as an adult isn't necessarily a good idea. It does get worse an operation with age.

Let me know how you went on sweet x x
Well she was unhelpful as ever - I dont have tonsilitis (despite knowing how they feel and them being swollen!!) i just have a cold and after that I didnt even touch on the hormone stuff with her as I was rather peed off by this point #(and they were running almost an hour late!!)

Will be changing surgeries tomorrow and then will make an appointment with a new doctor who will hopefully give me some a/bs!! Silly woman. Will be off to the hospital to get some if it gets any worse!!

However am now totally reaping the benifits of the whistle training i did with rox!!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2011, 06:20 PM
[QUOTE=Pawsonboard;2346697]Im definatly not going to try and get pregnant, and we are taking all the necessary measures if you know what I mean. In my sane mind i DONT want a kid now, but it the broodyness is something i dont seem to be able to help!
I dont want to risk my relationship at all and if that means waiting then thats what happens Its just gonna be tough emotionaly

Originally Posted by kate_7590 View Post

Haha, soooo not brave enough lol plus i want to be proposed to!!

Well she was unhelpful as ever - I dont have tonsilitis (despite knowing how they feel and them being swollen!!) i just have a cold and after that I didnt even touch on the hormone stuff with her as I was rather peed off by this point #(and they were running almost an hour late!!)

Will be changing surgeries tomorrow and then will make an appointment with a new doctor who will hopefully give me some a/bs!! Silly woman. Will be off to the hospital to get some if it gets any worse!!

However am now totally reaping the benifits of the whistle training i did with rox!!
Did you ask the doctor about you feeling broody?
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-09-2011, 06:39 PM
[QUOTE=Westie_N;2346701]
Did you ask the doctor about you feeling broody?
No, only cause by that point i was at my witts end, was hoping to see a different one but alas i did not. Hopefully new doctors and new gp on monday.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Only me again.

Just wondering how things are with you? Did you go to see another doctor about your feelings?
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 08:24 PM
Only me again.

Just wondering how things are with you? Did you go to see another doctor about your feelings?
Aw thankyou for checking up on me

Im still awfully broody, but ive been so busy with work and OH leaving his job that ive not had chance to dwell on it. A couple of my friends have had their little ones and my god-daughter is due in feb so lots to look forward to and to keep me busy.

When I do get a few seconds to think about it, it still does upset me but there is no way im in a position to have a kid- and I would regret it, knowing that the only reason I bought a life into the world is because I was feeling broody.

I love my job, I love spending all day with the dogs and love going to the car cruise with loud cars and all of that and im not ready to give that up......

i think....

Though the sad thing is I would in a heartbeat.
Id exchange all of it for dirty nappies and being up all night.

Funny how hard things can hit you when youve supressed them for a while isnt it...
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Aw thankyou for checking up on me

Im still awfully broody, but ive been so busy with work and OH leaving his job that ive not had chance to dwell on it. A couple of my friends have had their little ones and my god-daughter is due in feb so lots to look forward to and to keep me busy.

When I do get a few seconds to think about it, it still does upset me but there is no way im in a position to have a kid- and I would regret it, knowing that the only reason I bought a life into the world is because I was feeling broody.

I love my job, I love spending all day with the dogs and love going to the car cruise with loud cars and all of that and im not ready to give that up......

i think....

Though the sad thing is I would in a heartbeat.
Id exchange all of it for dirty nappies and being up all night.

Funny how hard things can hit you when youve supressed them for a while isnt it...
Doesn't sound to me like you are 100% sure just now and the life you have got just now sounds great......enjoy it just now!
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Doesn't sound to me like you are 100% sure just now and the life you have got just now sounds great......enjoy it just now!
In my heart I am 100% sure what I want

Theres a fight between what I know I NEED to do and what I want more than anything

Sorry, right old misery guts this evening!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 09:46 PM
In my heart I am 100% sure what I want

Theres a fight between what I know I NEED to do and what I want more than anything

Sorry, right old misery guts this evening!
That's okay, it's allowed.

I do hope your head rules your heart just now anyway.....plenty of time for babies.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 09:59 PM
huge hugs as this is a feeling i know well, it can be hard to see others get what you want. Even if maybe you know its not the right time its still hard to surpress those feelings xxx

As others have said there is no right time to have a child and there will always be some reason not too. But i think you both have to be on the same page for it too work. Have you chatted to your other half about how deeply you feel about this stuff? If all the crap of the last 3 years has taught me anything its that men are alot more thoughtful then we give them credit for sometimes
Dooley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Yes, I think you can argue with nature, especially if it's not a sensible and responsible thing to do. Same with many areas in life.

IMO, you would be wasting some of your life if you went down the baby route so very young.
i had my first whilst i were still at school , it doesn`t have to ruin your life having a baby at such a young age , it only does if you let it
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >