View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-05-2009, 04:47 PM
Oh Lynn - enjoy that champagne and cake - you deserve it.
Now that Ben is home where he belongs the tlc he is going to get will be all he needs ...

Enjoy your evening together
xxx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Enjoy the champagne, cake and Ben being with you, you deserve it and so much more.

Take care xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2009, 05:07 PM
I am so pleased for you all.
Enjoy the champagne and cake you sooooo deserve it. Xxx
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Give Ben a hug from me, a gentle one of course

I'm so happy this has turned out well I always feel a special affinity for stories like this as I had a dog with a similar problem which didn't have a happy ending so I'm always so pleased when it does go well
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Awww, I bet just being back at home with you guys will make the world of difference. Stay strong. It must be so hard seeing your wee chap like this but you'll make him better just by loving him as you do xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2009, 05:31 PM
OMG, I've just caught up after a crap day at work and this news has just brightened my day. I'm so very pleased for you all Lynne. What a star Ben is and I'm so happy to hear he's home. He'll come on so well with all your TLC, just you wait! xxxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Blooming marvellous news
I'm so happy for you all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Best news of the day. Well done Ben we all knew you would be home soon. Gentle hugs from us

Sue
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
just a quick update as am using Stuarts Laptop. Benhad Hansen Disc Disease -type 1, will need to google that LOL. He is in the car as I type this and is doing great. He is managing to walk a few steps unaided aswell. He has to get no exercise at all for 2 weeks then 10 min walks twice a day on a short lead and gradually build up.

He has to be crated if we are leaving him for long periods, but he is used to that so no probs and he is eating his normal food at normal amounts.

We got a discharge sheet and I felt like a mum who got a glowing report card for their first born LOL..Ben is friendly, a lovely dog has made signicficant improvements since operation against all odds. He had fenestration surgery so not only did they completely remove the prolapsed disc but also some other discs that Looked as if they may cause probs in the future. I do not know how many as we didn't get to speak to the vet, but I have his email so will ask when I email to say a HUGE Thanks.

On that note a MASSIVE thanks to you all, every one of you who offered support advicce encouragement. Those who listened patiently whilst I cried my eyes out on the phone, those who sent me texts to keep me going and everyone who posted on this thread you are all just Bl**dy Brilliant. xxx

What a joy to read. Made me laugh as yes, it is like a school report - only MUCH better

Fantastic news, I am so thrilled for you & Ben - he seems to be going from strength to strength.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2009, 06:14 PM
i got tears in my eyes reading all of this, so delighted that ben is home !! what a wee star he is !! onwards and upwards from here.

Page 42 of 50 « First < 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 > Last »