View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Ramble, you keep going on and on about how you are protecting your dogs.

Please post evidence.
You can't.
''But I think you do.You don't vaccinate as puppies so you are leaving them unprotected.''
Please post evidence.
You can't.

NONE of us know. That is the point. Over and over. Round in circles.
I MAY NOT BE RIGHT. However you are trying to win an arguement by telling me that my dogs are unprotected. Which is daft, which tells me you haven't read the science, otherwise you would know this.
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 12:55 PM
I have not said that not vaccinating puppies is a good idea. I stand by Catherine.
I want people to be informed. People should have a choice.

I said I will not vaccinate my own until MLV's are proven safe.
I will argue until I am blue, and beyond when you say that my dogs are 'unprotected'.
That is BAD science.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by jess View Post
RAMBLE

I think that is against web etiquette, to write in between sentences, and I am shocked that you have done so!!

I myself stated that there is no evidence that says puppy shots are many MORE dangerous than adult shots. The danger is real and the danger applies to cats, dogs, PUPPIES, mice, elephants, human and chimpanzees.

Regardless of which you are vaccinating, you are bypassing natural defences to inject many live viruses.
Jess you are obviously very cross with me.
That's fine.
Feel free to use the ignore posts facility thats what its there for.

You said there was no evidence to suggest that puppy vaccs were more dangerous than not giving puppy vaccs....

As I said I apologise for my tone...but stand by what I say. :smt002
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 12:59 PM
I have not said that not vaccinating puppies is a good idea. I stand by Catherine.
I want people to be informed. People should have a choice.

I said I will not vaccinate my own until MLV's are proven safe.
I will argue until I am blue, and beyond when you say that my dogs are 'unprotected'.
That is BAD science.
by not vaccinating you don't need to say it though do you?
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 01:00 PM
At this point Jess I'm going to leave this thread, as I get the distinct impression you are not very happy with me.
I stand by what i have said though.
Best to leave it to calm somewhat though, as the circles you are taking us in are making me dizzy.

I mean no offence Jess, just posting what I think.
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 01:04 PM
''You said there was no evidence to suggest that puppy vaccs were more dangerous than not giving puppy vaccs....''

No one will come out and say that. It is up to us to decide.

Not cross, frustrated!
''Feel free to use the ignore posts facility thats what its there for.''
That doesn't help! If I had said this you would have taken me up for assault or something!

I understand what you mean by not telling new owners, of course this would be confusing.

''by not vaccinating you don't need to say it though do you?''

I am not sure what you meant by this.
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Moonstone

I would appreciate you not using the word experiment anymore. Is has nothing whatsoever to do with this topic, and as I mentioned elsewhere, it was initally a humourous line which has been turned against me.

I don't understand why you would put a precious puppy in such risky situation, I am not talking about over vaccination or boosters, just the initial shots. Which could mean your pup living or dying,

You don't understand? After all the posts that I have entered, you don't understand that I am worried MORE about the MLV than I am about diseases that my dogs may or may not get?

Why don't you understand? I think I am writing in English.

To me the evidence weighs more on the side of risks of MLV than the diseases. PLUS I might give the pup the diseases from the vaccinations in the first place.... I am not understanding why you don't understand this.
It might not be the same logic as your own, but surely it is clear?

First of all Jess, I have never used the word experiment at you before, but I think it is appropriate here, I feel you are on some sort of crusade, and you are using this puppy as a guinea pig for all your ideas. I can can only judge you by what you have written, so apologise if I have got you wrong.

Jess I know lots of dogs and owners, have yet to meet one who has lost a dog through a direct proven link with their puppy vaccinations. Not boosters.

Jess, I can read English, thank you, but I still have not seen anything that proves to me that Puppy Vaccinations are more harmful, than leaving a puppy unprotected.

You will not convince me that I am endangering my pups by vaccinating them. So I think we must agree to disagree.
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Ramble, if I feel that you are taking me in circles, and you me, then we had achieved nothing!

Can you post one last thing, can you answer this question?

Do you accept that there are risks with vaccinating a dog (pup or adult)?
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Moonstone:
so apologise if I have got you wrong.
You are, so I accept your apology. I take deep offence that I would intentionally leave my dogs 'unprotected'.

If you really want to proof, please call Catherine. (Or read her book).
She answers the phone everyday to people that have lost dogs after vaccination, esp puppies. When you start to get an idea of the numbers, it truly is frightening. Please call her if you really want to hear it. It's not going to make the news is it?

''You will not convince me that I am endangering my pups by vaccinating them''

It is not my job to, however I feel that is very closed minded of you, you could always get yours hands on your vets Merck manual and look it up for yourself.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 06:28 PM
What I don't get is no-one else has come forward and said they don't vaccinate their puppies But you have given me the impression you think us who do vaccinate are uneducated? I will and do vaccinate as that is mychoice and a choice my conscience chooses....
If it is so bad to vaccinate a puppy is there any statistics from this country, that show that puppy vaccs do not work... I do not mean pups that are allergic, as you get that with all animals. I mean pups that are vaccinated that still contract a deadly disease? Be interested to read those stats...
Page 40 of 41 « First < 30 37 38 39 40 41 >