Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Tonks is getting speyed for Christmas.

I bet she`ll never see Santa in the same way again.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-11-2008, 11:04 PM
What do you get the dogs who are spoilt and have got everything? Stockings with loads of chews and a couple of toys each of course
Briard Lover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-11-2008, 01:48 AM
Amber will be getting a large dog toy from "pets at home" a large Chimp or Frog, she had them before, they don't last to long but who cares.

She has colitis, so no special treats unfortunately, but I might try the home made cracker and put some kibble in it, she'll have fun pulling it apart, and finding some food in it.
melzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Tonks is getting speyed for Christmas.
are you going to get them gift wraped
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2008, 09:49 AM
Originally Posted by melzy View Post
are you going to get them gift wraped
Hehe, it's acutally my present to OH and OH's present to me, so i suppose we should get it gift wrapped. Being a girl her bits won't make a pair of earings but they might make an interested necklace!
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Kismet's first Christmas so she'll be getting her own dog bed now she's her grown up size she's too big for jacks old bed...

First Christmas without Jackjack too

I get the cheapest squeak toys i can get (49p from Wilkos) and wrap then loosely in layers of paper with a few treats for them to rip up.

Selkie gets a rawhide chew, so will Kismet this year, Pharaoh doesn't like them, but uses the quiet time to play with squeaky balls before they get wrecked... (Jackjack was a destroyer of squeak... Kismet isn't though, so I wonder if it will be different this year)

Throughout the morning I keep picking up the toys and a couple of treats and wrap them up in the wrapping paper from our presents. They don't notice its just the same toys every time and always love finding the new toys... Jackjack used to go mad digging and jumping in the paper pile...
melzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Hehe, it's acutally my present to OH and OH's present to me, so i suppose we should get it gift wrapped. Being a girl her bits won't make a pair of earings but they might make an interested necklace!
oh i forgot
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-11-2008, 12:07 PM
It will be Brinley and Betty's first Christmas with us.I know we are going to buy Brinley a new posh collar, Bettys got a lovely pink one with silver hearts on it, and Brinley needs a new one and the cats are having a new scratch post, but haven't made up our minds what else to buy yet, they've all got loads of toys, and its like an animal hotel the amount of cat and dog beds around the place.They also have a treat drawer with all manner of lovely chews etc in it, so its hard to know what to buy, but I'm sure we will find something!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4