View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2008, 04:31 PM
..... and nobody will know where we are! That's the best bit!!!!!

You are doing right Lynn, keep sitting on that back seat, let them do all the work, the worrying, the clearing up back at home too, and they might change their minds later on too. NOt only that, it will make them realise just how much stress and worry you went through. Sometimes these men are right you know when they put their foots down with us girlies! Good on you Gordon You can come to our party too!!!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
..... and nobody will know where we are! That's the best bit!!!!!

You are doing right Lynn, keep sitting on that back seat, let them do all the work, the worrying, the clearing up back at home too, and they might change their minds later on too. NOt only that, it will make them realise just how much stress and worry you went through. Sometimes these men are right you know when they put their foots down with us girlies! Good on you Gordon You can come to our party too!!!!!
Gorden says thankyou very much.
Latest is she is now down first tomorrow morning which is a bit different from going down to the theatre this morning.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2008, 06:40 PM
Lol Lynn, I just read what I wrote there, what are these "foots" then??? I meant feet!!! Lol! Must be under duress today!!!

Good luck for tomorrow with Mum then, do you know what they are actually doing with her in theatre?
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4