View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Sorry to hear this again so soon after the last lot. Hope they stop soon and you all get some peaceful rest. Thinking of you xx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

06-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Aw many many thanks to you all for all your wishes and support, I do appreciate it all.

After the fit Loki took at 8.50 am, she didn't fit all day and was wandering around the house (as they do) smelling everything) and I even got her out onto the veranda for a couple of minutes for a wee bit of fresh air, which she loved. She slept most of the day after that - I gave her 3 Epiphen this morning along with her Potassium and she was find, as I said, then at 5.20 pm after she had been walk abouts again, she came in and went into her crate and then I saw her head go back and tongue moving and I knew a fit was coming on. It did but only lasted about 30 seconds and she came out her crate - wobbly but OK and she lay down on the floor. I gave her ice cream and she responded. She is now back in her crate pillows under her and is sleeping! I used the last of the rectal diazepam in her. Oh I do hope she won't have any more. Just have to wait and see. I am going to call my own vet in the morning and ask him to make a house call - he is usually very good at coming up, either he will, or Gillian will.

Aw LS - many thanks for all that information, I will look into both links when I get something to eat. I must get some ice bags and ice boxes for water to put in my freezer. I will try that.

I appreciate all the info you give me LS - you are a star!

So are you all here - again, many thanks, and apologise for not puting up an individual response to each of you but I am sure you will understand. I need a couple of matchsticks to keep my eyelids open!! I keep nodding off!

Take care
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Oh no Rose, I'm so sorry to read about Loki, the poor girl. I can't begin to imagine how frightning it must be and upsetting to see her in such a way. I hope her fits have ceased today and she is feeling much better now.

Big hugs to you and Loki, from me and Tobester
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 06:09 PM
So sorry to hear Loki took another fit today at tea time. Poor wee soul. Hope this is now the end to this bout of fits. Fingers and paws all crossed that the rest of her evening and night is uneventful. I hope she is feeling better just now and that you are able to get some sleep. Take care, Rose.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

06-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Just got back Rose and I saw this.

So sorry to hear poor Loki has had more fits, hope they stop and you and her have a good night's sleep.

Healing vibes and comforting gentle hugs.

Exx
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Rose, I'm sorry to hear Loki is fitting again, she's in the best hands with you. Hugs to you both xxxx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 07:41 PM
I so hope the fits are easing for both of you. Big hugs. x
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 07:42 PM
I will keep everything crossed that Loki doesn't have any more fits. I hope you can get some rest; you must be exhausted.
HUGS
xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 08:46 PM
sorry to hear about Loki, Hugs and best wishes being sent. Hope she gets a peaceful nite. xxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 08:51 PM
So sorry to hear the latest and hope you both have a peaceful night. Please update us after you've seen the vet tomorrow. Big hugs xx
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »