View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 12:41 AM
mine all go mad when the OH come home and Leo and Tara would rather sit by him byut grace is all mine. if i go out and he is home with them then they drive him mad as they will not settle until i came home but then they settle by him. but do you think that any1 of them will do as he says NO. no way they only do what mam says
pretty lady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-04-2005, 07:05 AM
I tried to study Lady ever since we first got her, after hearing that most dogs are likely to be either a mummy or daddy baby. Lady shares her love very evenly between the two of us, I still take an interest in this question, even after 3 years. Have to say though, when she wants to play in the garden (even after a good walk!) it's daddy she brings her ball to first cos she knows he's putty in her paws
mitch
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 07:57 AM
Luckily my 3 were always mummy's boy and girls, cos there is only me now

Mitch
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 08:00 AM
all four are mummy's girls .......wherever i go they go
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 08:05 AM
Sweep is definately 'mummy's boy' we've been through a lot together
Bliss is more OH, so 'Daddy's girl' although very special to both of us, with the link to Kalli & Poppy.
Ava is 'mummy's girl' too.

Ah!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 08:07 AM
Both mine are mummy's dogs because I'm the one who is here all day and takes them out on their long walks, feeds them and grooms them, although they do go mad when o/h comes home from work at night as they're probably bored with me by then!
They won't do a thing he tells them either as he has a very quiet voice and they are used to my loud sharp voice, so they just think he's playing when he is in command, especially when we're out, they take no notice of him at all!
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 09:12 AM
Bandit is definately a mummy's boy. It's quite funny because both Ian and Mikey try get him away from me but no he stays with his mum.
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 10:30 AM
Bruno has been with me for 3 years now, OH has only been around for a year, but since I have been pregnant, Bruno is a daddy's boy, tries to climb on Justin's lap etc. Goes mad when Justin arrives home, but if we arrive together, he runs past Justin to greet me first.

Higgins, the cockatiel, I had from 2 weeks old, I hand reared her, have done everything for her, have been the only person in her life. OH comes into my life, and becomes everything to her (and he didnt even like birds before this), she sits on his shoulder, kisses him, chews on his beard, sticks her head in his mouth.

NOT fair.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-04-2005, 01:21 PM
both of ours are both but if push come to shove toby is a mummys boy and holly is a ? still but mum does it all for her food etc most of the time.
tjhoe68
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Barney is my little girls all day, follows her everywhere! As soon as she's in bed he shares himself with both of us, but he goes to daddy first for play and me for snuggles! So I don't think he really has a favourite between us. he's definately more my little girls dog!!
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >