Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
LOL now if the DWP could just sort out my DLA & actually pay me my Incap I would be happy
Took them months to sort mine out, even after they lost the Tribunal, but the resulting lump sum was nice! The sole advantage of having lost both my legs now is that even the DWP can't argue about that!

Snorri
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2007, 05:05 PM
That's great news
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
Took them months to sort mine out, even after they lost the Tribunal, but the resulting lump sum was nice! The sole advantage of having lost both my legs now is that even the DWP can't argue about that!

Snorri
LOLOL I used to work for the very office that hasn't paid me the Incap plonkers that they are!!! I'm off to write to them next week, no good ringing as my records are subject to protection being an ex member of staff !! & they have to get permission to view them !!!!
clairetaylor89
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-04-2007, 09:06 PM
Thats good news. Well done
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2007, 10:32 AM
I've posted off my carer's claim form again now, coz they said in the last letter IF she gets her AA I can send the form back and they'll consider it again! Finger's crossed then, I won't hold my breath, but I'll wait and see! Thanks for your kind words, she does deserve it too, bless her!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4