Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

Why don't you post up a picture and let the experts decide?????!!! He definitely isn't one!!!

LOL

OK here is the picture, taken Boxing day as I havnt resized any more recent piccys yet.

What do the experts think?
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
I would complain too, hope you did'nt mention the word wolf to him, people only hear what they want too and if thats what he picked up on then this is why hes went on about aggresion, I had some one in my shop last week arguing the point with me I had dangerous wolf hybrids, I find it better not to discuss that their bred to look like wolves...He was an a... and if I were you I'd just keep cuddling Jess we all know your a good N.I momy.
I didnt mention the word wolf, or wolf look-a-alike or anything along them terms, when he probed I did say that she has Sibes, Mals and German Shepards in the ancestry thats it.

Sadly, there is one idiot born every minute huh.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2007, 02:50 PM
She is stunning Kyektulu:smt049

You can tell she is still a youngester and is still growing but I wouldn't worry at all about her weight. She is not skinny and her ribs are not showing in your picture.

A few days after we rehomed Max we took a picture of him. I look at that picture now and cringe, his ribs were showing and he looked really thin. Nothing like what Jess does.

Let us know how you get on with your complaint and maybe it will get him into more trouble if your friends who are going to boycott this firm put in writing why they will be changing firms as well!
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Thank you Majuka, I really do worry about her weight as she is such a fussy girl.

I will let you know about how it goes with the taxi firm, im sending the letter off tomo, I finally got round to buying ink! lol
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2007, 05:43 PM
I would complain to the manager at the office too, that is an appalling way to talk to you. How dare he!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4