Female 

27-01-2007, 03:31 PM
hi jen ..............sorry to hear this..keep in touch
best wishes from me and the Inca girls x
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2007, 03:59 PM
I thought you were just having computer probs again, I`m so sorry Shiloh being so ill is what has kept you offline, you must have felt so alone )))hugs(((

Fingers and toes crossed for him to get better soon hun, and my Silk sends some special `please be well Shiloh` snuffles. We`re rooting for you Shiloh lad :smt049
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2007, 05:05 PM
glad to see you back.

sue
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Hi,
Just caught up with this, really sorry to hear about Shiloh being so unwell lots of huuuuuuuuuugs and spotty kisses from me and the boys.
Thinking of you.
mark meek
Dogsey Senior
Male 

28-01-2007, 08:49 AM
sorry to hear of your troubles jen, hope shiloh is getting better. we have missed you here, missed the blues brothers and gareths football. hope it all works out soon
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2007, 09:10 PM
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS AND WELL WISHES FOR SHILOH YOU HAVE ALL BEEN TRULY AMAZING.
SHILOH IS STILL RECOVERING FROM A SERIOUS ILNESS AND IS STILL NOT 100% he is on a special milk and pate food as his stomach cannot take dried food at the moment due to his intestine being damaged he is syringe fed at the moment to help him along but his weight has to be gained enormously he seems ok in himself but not the shiloh i know his walks are short and sweet as he hasnt the strength to walk long distance yet his brother wants him to play but shiloh just hasnt the up and go in him yet chey is gettting loads of fuss and hugs so he dosent feel left out just have to wait till shiloh fully recovers and then i will have my boy back to 100% health.
thank you everyone
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4