View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2006, 05:57 PM
ok fox hunting should be banned,BUT in its place they should be able to chase teenagers down and let dogs pull them to peices or culling thats another good one, seal hunters can come here and club the morons down.(this is meant as a joke so dont have a go at me please unless u agree with me)
hope vegas feels better soon, poor baby he looks so sad.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-07-2006, 06:25 PM
He's still feelin' sorry for himself and couldnt resist taking a piccy!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2006, 06:30 PM
He looks well p***** off but at least he has a comfy place on the sofa
Great pic
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Poor vegas.
Admit it Steve, you were getting in the way of the tele, that's why he looks so p**d off in the last pic!!!!
Hope his paw mends quickly, it is a bad place to get cut, our poor old BC had to be knocked out once to get glass form inside his paw. Not nice.
As Pete from big brother says..w*****s.(sorry excuse my language on thsi post, not like me! Must be the content!)
Hugs to Vegas.
Ax
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2006, 07:01 PM
Sorry about Vegas Steve, certainly looks sorry for himself. Big wags and licks from Cassie.
Do you want to borrow my tazer? Quicker than a baseball bat!
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by Ailsa1
Poor vegas.
Admit it Steve, you were getting in the way of the tele, that's why he looks so p**d off in the last pic!!!!
Hope his paw mends quickly, it is a bad place to get cut, our poor old BC had to be knocked out once to get glass form inside his paw. Not nice.
As Pete from big brother says..w*****s.(sorry excuse my language on thsi post, not like me! Must be the content!)
Hugs to Vegas.
Ax
He does look really miffed, poor little...BIG fella... but, I have a theory.... When you get hurt, have to go to hospital and come home all bandaged up, friends and family rally round, buy you flowers, cards, chocolates and grapes, help you hobble about, fetch and carry for you etc... Vegas is seeing that it's a dogs life right now, cause Steve hasn't even given him a little bell to ring everytime he needs something, and won't carry him upstairs... Yes it's bad that he got hurt, but what's the point of being injured when you don't get loads of free stuff and a few slaves to do all your jobs for you...

Hope he gets better soon, treat him like a baby, because he deserves it...
darasa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-07-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
Im begining to understand why some animals eat their young...
.. if only

Hope Vegas feels better soon, poor baby looks soooooo sad... give him a big sloppy kiss from me... kill or cure

Rachel
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2006, 09:57 PM
awh poor Vegas - hope he feels better soon. It makes me so mad to see broken glass - I was walking Suki in the woods and found upturned bits of glass sticking out of the ground - it was in a clearing that obviously was used for kids drinking. I removed what I could - can you imagine the damage to the wildlife if they got caught in it?
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 09:43 AM
Only just saw this Steve, poor Vegas, give him a big hug and an extra biccy from me.
dawn.
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Poor Vegas Foot/pad injuries are the devil. Hope the weather stays dry so that you do not have the additional problems of wrapping the dressing to keep it dry and clean.

Wonder what satisfaction people get from putting others, people or animals, in danger, or do they just not think?
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >