Female 

05-11-2004, 01:08 PM
I should tell her to put a sock in it
I would have shoved a sock in and a smelly at that
stonedagen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-11-2004, 02:42 PM
Thanks everone, yes it was an older lady but i would say she was that old...about 50ish, i was talking to her she was waiting to pick up her grandaughter from school, the kids came out of their classroom and robert my son got onto the subject of was he having a bath tonight and he asked me if i was going to have a bath with him as kids do and i said i would, and thats when she pipes up, ''do you not think he is a little too old for you to be doing that with now, he isnt a baby anymore !!!''......i was gob smacked and said if my son wated to have a bath with me then i would have a bath with him ! and walked off !!
Murphy
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-11-2004, 04:42 PM
Sorry peep - only just seen this -tell that woman to wind her neck in you obviously have a lovely relationship with your son and 4 yrs old is NOT too old to be sharing a bath -My kids are older now and I miss bathtime -you get all the gossip and the lovely chats plus bubbles to boot
I think the world has gone PC mad when these simple pleasures are deemed as 'wrong' ..Its attitudes like that womans that give kids hang ups about their bodies
You carry on ..you are definatley NOT a pervert
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2004, 04:51 PM
Aww stonedagen, i dont think you are a pervert, i think its lovely you have such a close relationship with your son.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4