24-01-2006, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
she is but she bl***y stubborn!!!!
even better - a true female
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 02:50 PM
shiloh just has to look at me and i start to laugh cos hes got two diferent coloured eyes you never know which one is looking at you
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 02:51 PM
she pcks things up quick but i cant teach her to roll over as when i try to roll her she tenses up doing her heavy dog thing!

i usually show her what to do and reward her and she starts trying herself...and then gets it righ and we all celbrate with a doggy bone!!
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 03:06 PM
You know when dogs clean themselves, and they use their front teeth to nibble their leg, or other body part? Well, If you give Bodhi's rump a good scratch, she will nibble on the nearest thing to her mouth, be it leg or bus seat!!

It is pretty funny lol!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 03:48 PM
LOL Helena, must be the name or something. She got hold of the leg of my trackie bottoms last night and i nearly came down a flight of stairs on my face.

Sorry read the wrong bit, it's the butt scratching bit. So weird, exactly the same, stamps her feet like she's doing Riverdance LOL
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Brodie pushes her nose up my bum when Im going down the stairs. My very own stairlift!!!
ste.n.steph
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-01-2006, 05:44 PM
My selene sings lol which always makes me laugh
Draiman does an elvis with his lip lol
Buffy just loves to cuddle, but she makes me laugh when i am cleaning the gerbils cos she crys awwwww
Leland makes me laugh cos his tail never stops wagging and its funny watching him walk as he wags cos all his bum moves too
Willow is just willow she barks at you to get your attention and has such a cute wag
Beni's full body wags when you call him boomer
and angel he just dives on you when you are on the sofa lol
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Murphy: that no matter where I sit, Murphy ( 8st Rottie) feels he has a god given right to sit on me lol, and the way his whole body snakes & shakes when he sees me when I come down in the morning or home from work and the way when he has a toy in his mouth and his big teeth are hanging over the toy, he looks like Count Dog-ula - makes me laugh no end !!

Jesse: how she shoves big Murphy out of the way when it comes to grooming time and how she always manages to lay on my feet which is great in the winter and lately, how when Murphy is not looking she goes and nicks his toys and plays with them - she's never been one for toys lol
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Molly does this thing with my daughter where she gets her on her back on the floor and stands over her with back legs either side of daughters hips and front legs either side of her neck and then washes daughters face till she can hardly breath!!!!! lol
she also nearly knocks me and OH over when we stop her on the doormat to clean her feet. doesn't sound all that funny but it is to me. lol
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >