Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2005, 09:35 AM
Glad they're thriving on it Jules

Archie and Ziggy have been having the AG biscuits at bedtime and they love them They smell quite nice
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Been using AG for years and have on occasion tried something else but always find myself returning the AG, must say my hounds love it and they seem to do well on it without putting on excess weight, wish AG would do a human version I could do with loosing some weight
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-01-2006, 06:38 PM
Our pup is fed on Arden Grange classic junior and seems to be thriving. It is the food that he was fed on before we had him so we have continued with it - he has the chicken, rice and vegetable version. It is ordered via the website and delivery is almost next day depending on when you order. Apparently you can also buy it at Waitrose but can't confirm this as there isn't one near us.
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Hi Lizziel,
Glad your pup is doing well on it. I'm quite lucky because i have a company near me which delivers your dog food to your door.
I'm really glad i've put mine on it. They love the Arden Grange trearts as well. They smell nice to.

Jules XXX
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4