register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2016, 10:25 PM
Right, so stop trying so hard, its very hard on you when there is no response and a complete lack of communication. You don't need to turn yourself inside out for anyone, let alone someone who spends any time in your house criticising everything and anything you do. Give yourself a break, you deserve it, if you've not made any connection with him by now its not going to happen.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2016, 10:43 PM
Trouble is TW, he moans and then my dad backs him up and everything ends up as my fault...it's only 2nights...will get splattered if it gets too much and deal with the consequences later lol
Forgot to say when I was at the vets, there was a lady there who had a beautiful pet rat, we were talking and she let me hold her...she was so calm and nice
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2016, 11:17 PM
Don't get involved, its not fair one bit, you are the one thats there all the time and I bet your Dad never has a go at you then.
Don't try to please people that wouldn't be happy whatever you did. You're not responsible for their happiness, they are
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-03-2016, 11:21 PM
Good evening again - just got up - felt tired after dinner so went and had an hour in bed. Am now wide awake and probably won't be able to sleep when I go up later. This last few weeks - with going to bed in the afternoon and early evening - it has quite turned my body clock upside down.
Griff - I do think that June is entirely right when she says "give yourself a break" lighten up on yourself. Ignore him - he just doesn't deserve a lovely sister like you! So there! lol !
June - hope that ear doesn't cause to much trouble - about two years ago Gypsy bit Fagin and punched a hole through his ear flap - it took weeks to get it to stop bleeding entirely. Whenever it healed he'd either scratch at it or catch it on something and off it would go again. I took to rolling up his ear flap and putting a bit of elastoplast round it when we went out just to stop a recurrence. It worked - but it did make him look a wee bit odd when we were out. The good side of this particular scuffle was that he has never tried to bully the old girl again - she's obviously more trouble than it's worth.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-03-2016, 12:23 AM
When it comes down to the nitty gritty the girls always have the upper hand and keep the boys under their paw. Seems to be OK now and hasn't bled since. Lona tore a chunk out of her ear going through brambles one time, so both of them look battle scarred now
No one's ventured out at all tonight, have been popping out to check but not a sign, horrid night and they know where they are best off,not even a showing from Zen! Will check before I go to sleep.
As long as you are beginning to feel better LG, doesn't matter when you sleep does it. You aren't running a multi national company you've not mentioned are you, no need to appear in a Board Meeting when you're snoring in yer pit
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-03-2016, 01:03 AM
Ha Ha! Must admit June that although multi-nationals are no longer my remit, I do get up to an awful lot of things that I don't mention on here. Not being super secretive but when I first started using the computermybob for pleasure (if you recall Dogsey is my one and only venture in that direction) I was given huge warnings by the Mem as to security etc. So have always thought it best to adhere to her wishes - as I do in most things. Hence the only pics I have ever posted have been ones of the dogs - think she would be hugely miffed if put up any of the House or Grounds. The Mem always says that I have to bear in mind this can easily be accessed by anyone - not just the nice folks of Dogsey that I like a chat with.
Righty Ho! Off back to the bed to try for a bit more shut eye! Goodnight June and pleasant dreams, see you tomorrow. G.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4