View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2015, 05:14 PM
Been raining a while here,but really warm
Sounds like you have had one of those weekends that stick in the memory for many years Lynn, you can't beat them can you. So glad things are coming good for you now, and Dillon being a star as well puts the icing on the cake.
Just doing girls tea now and then will have to do a spot of ironing, been really good all day and done very little, if anything.My back is not sore at all now. Tomorrow it will be sore again though, but each day it is getting a bit better.
Got a few things I want to watch on telly, and will do half a dozen t shirts maximum. Kitchen floor needs a mop, deliberately leaving that till I go to bed, then there will be no need for me to slip on it then!!!!
Carvery lunch sounds lovely Mandy. I love them
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2015, 05:19 PM
Good job Dillon, really good to hear the weather stayed nice for you
Mandy, hope the dinner was lovely
brightened up nicely here, i will need to repaint the posts, thought i would need to
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Just back,it was brilliant Will remain silent on the verdict Am so tired,wrecks me being a passenger,would prefer to drive myself Sarah got loads of pic's and she's well happy Mothercare shelves have been cleared!!
Need coffee!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2015, 06:07 PM
After spending ages sorting the yard out, cleaning kennels, putting fresh, dry bedding down, so I had next to nothing to do at teatime, what do I find a load of sopping shavings One kennel is bone dry virtually and the other one looks like they've been practising synchronised swimming. Took a bin liner of it out, and put another lot down, had to open a fresh bale as well, much to my disgust Still pouring down here, had a thunderstorm last night as well
Was the result what you were thinking, Eileen
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2015, 06:15 PM
Oh June, you are so good with those girls.......I won't moan about Amber sharing my bed anymore! Steve has been out doing his bit in the garden, so I am happy. Have a good night all. Lynn, glad you had a good weekend. Eileen guess you are going to keep us all in suspenders!
Jenny hope all went well with your company today and Kyla was good and Pepsi too. Griff hope you are on the mend. Can I report to Rosebud that all is well on the thread. She has some constrained views but then it takes all kinds to make a world. LG we still all love you for your witty additions to the threads. God bless everyone. Goodnight. M xxx.

PS The news from Shoreham is extremely sad. Brenda, Hope nobody you know was involved........I wonder how many of my old customers from the Post Office were involved. God rest their souls and help their families to cope. Night night all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2015, 06:28 PM
I am really sad when I watch the news and cry so easily. They say they have recovered more bodies and think when they lift the plane tomorrow they will probably find more. Until they give out more names i wont know if i knew any of them. June you have given me a smile by reading about your lovely dogs. I had a lovely girlie collie a few years ago that would jump onto the settee and lay down when I said it was training time. Her face said it all but she was the most gentlest of dogs. Off to get a drink now ready for when casualty comes on. Thanks June and everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2015, 06:48 PM
Lol, maybe the girls nicked off to the river whilst your back was turned TW
Moyra, my old dog diesel used to share my bed, she had her own little princess pillow and everything....double bed and i ended up balanced on the flippin edge...she was only a staff too so not a huge dog
Brenda, i really hope nobody you know has been hurt
Lacey, good luck with keeping that quiet Lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2015, 06:53 PM
Glad the scan went well Eileen and Sarah, bet there's nothing left in Mothercare
Hopefully now you can sit and do nothing and watch tv
Griff the meal was fantastic, it's all fresh and home cooked food yum
Good night Moyra sleep well x
Brenda it's terrible news , I didn't actually see the news till this morning , I do feel for all the families involved

Rosie has a mardy head on her today
I'm watching Big Blue live
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2015, 06:54 PM
Its because its so warm even though its raining.Just looked out now and they are all lay fast asleep (including Zenith) outside in the pouring rain.So when they go in they carry it on their coats, because the wet just stays on their coats as they are that efficiently waterproofed, and the shavings take up the water,and I then dig it all out and put it in a bin bag.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2015, 07:06 PM
MOYRA,yes have to keep you in suspenders
GRIFF,no better woman at keeping a secret than me it's hiding things of a certain colour,triple wrapping
TW,one of us was right......I'll leave it at that
Can't believe its passed 8 already.Lacey needs out,isn't raining now,so now would be a good time I think Called into Pets@home but didn't see anything I fancied for her.Its her Birthday on Friday,I'll think of something
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >